Anyone here live in Hamburg Pa.

T

Tommie boy

Anyone here live in Hamburg Pa.

There is a nice looking blue sc parked on one of the side streets in town. Just wondering.

Re: Anyone here live in Hamburg Pa.

is it the one with the aftermarket wing?

i live in reading. i have a 92 5-speed SC in white with a lot of go fast goodies.

I beleive it might be an aftermarket wing. It looked real sweet untill the second to last snow storm when it looked like a plow took the mirrow off.
By chance do you know a guy that works at Tom Masano on 61?

yeah, I know a guy named Jason there, and some guy named buddy and his dad, but I think they went to Manderbach.

I have seen your car. It is realy nice. I was checking it out when it was in for the head light switch recall. I work as a teck there. I was thinking when you said that you had a white 92 with a lot of go fast goodies that it was the same car I was checking out that one time. Jason told me that it realy goes. I also know Buddy but I never got the pleasure of working with him cause he went to Manderbach before I started there. I have a question for you though and it is about the always famous exhaust. What mufflers do you have on there? I realy like the sound. That is about the 3rd thing on my list of stuff to do to my car. Its right after replacing the cracked windsheild and the bent hood.

Thanks for the compliment.
If you need a new hood, I'll sell you my old one cheap. If you don't mind it being white. Its in real good shape, but I can't put it back on. The 1 1/2" blower top I have on comes up way too far. Thats why I got the cowl. As for the exaust, the mufflers are flowmasters. When I first put them on with nothing else, and tore off the resonator they sounded really good. But since the whole thing was done (You heard it when it was done) I have to do some more fine tuning. I've got SCPI headers into hi-flo cats into dual 2 1/2" pipes with an H-pipe and cutouts behind the cats for the track. I had a rough time finding somebody to squeeze two 2 1/2" pipes through there. As for the sound of the new system, I think I need to put a resonator in. I really don't want to, but when I'm at WOT it sounds really blotty and its embarrassing, but otherwise, it sounds like it has a lot of balls. I haven't got down to the track yet, I just got 1000 miles on the new motor before last winter hit.
oh yeah and I think I still have the Y-pipe for the stock exaust if you want that.

Back