Brian O, Redknight. Wal-Mart

PETEp

If we don`t have a hurricane, earthquake, tornado, terrorist attack or a gas I will be at Wal-Mart sat 9/20/03 PETE.

Welcome to the
F.O.R.D. Car Club of Wallingford
P.O. Box 4442
Wallingford, CT 06492-4442
203-265-6945

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR MOTORSPORT SPECTACULAR!!!

Hello and Welcome to our Web Page! We are proud to be celebrating our 10th year with you at Wal-Mart of Wallingford, CT.

"Over the years, many people have come up to me and asked just what is a Cruise." A cruise means many things to many people. For some it is a night on the town...to enjoy the great out doors and the cool summer breeze as we cruise to Wal-Mart. Once there we share our pride and joy with our new and old friends......For others it is the nostalgia. Remember those cars you used to drive? The ones you always wanted? The ones you had your first kiss in? Many of them can be seen here....we often have over 200 cars a night come to visit us. Mustang's Crown Victorias, Cobras, Corvettes, Impallas, Studebakers, Model A's, Vipers and more can often be seen spending the night with use listening to music of the 50's, 60's 70's, 80's and today.

What's that you say, you just saw a new Corvette, or someone with their Honda.....What are they doing here? Well believe it or not, they enjoy their cars the way we do. We do not have a cutoff as many cruise's have. We encourage younger people to participate with us. If you take a closer look, I am sure you will see something special about their car too! As long as your car is clean, yes you can bring it in....

There are also great restaurants within walking distance (Chilis, Applebees, a diner) and homemade ice cream too. Of coarse there is always Wal-Mart for shopping too, so if you want to try something new, why not come on down and visit us! Just in case you have questions, why not give us a call at (203) 265-6945.

As a final note, please be sure to join our web community to keep abreast of all upcomming events. You can do so by clicking "Join" in the tools box.

I look forward to seeing you this summer and as always Happy Cruising!

Jere Adametz. Jr.
President
adametje@skybridge.com

I'm out of town this weekend. (I was going to go last week). I assume that there will be a show next weekend 9/27 as well. I could make that one.

Cruise night at Wally World

Pete,
Unless it rains I plan on being there. It will be nice to finally meet you. The weather should be improved now that the hurricane has pushed past. 'Jinx' isn't exactly feeling her best (needs rotors, a few wires tucked away, a little trim and bumper paint, and a slight detonation problem), but she'll still turn a head or two. I made it down for the last 20 minutes or so of the last Cruise night. There were only 5 or 6 cars left, but it was still fun. It must be an impressive sight when all the cars are there.

Brandon

9/20/03 Cruise Night

Well, I finally made it to a full cruise. I was the only SC and 1 of 2 Tbirds. A '64 and my '90. It was fun though.

Wal Mart

This time I could not make it. I am glad you had a good time they are a great bunch of people. When you have kids any thing can happen at any time. I hope to make it to the next one Pete.

Next cruise

MarcinR, according to the sign they had at the exit, the next cruise is next Saturday (27-Sept-03). I'll try to make it, but I've got to get ready to head down to Texas so I don't know if I'll make it.

PeteP, I hear you. Kids, while being so wonderful at times, can usually guarantee that "Murphy" will show up right on schedule. I'm glad to see where your priorities are. I hope all is well.

Brandon

Back