what states are covered by the sccoma?

C

chrisfaus

what states are covered by the sccoma?

i am moving back to NEPA after 2 hell years of living in ohio

Re: what states are covered by the sccoma?

Well, there's no real set boundaries or anything. The MidAtlantic region pretty much consists of the the major tri-state area of SE PA, Southern NJ, Delaware and Maryland (Yeh, I know that's four states. . .)

But we have people that come from pretty far from that area, including the Pocono area and such. And we're always getting together with the New York gang, so. . . You're more than welcome to associate with us or anyone else pretty much!

Where in NEPA are you moving to? I'm about 10 miles south of Hazleton. As Pat said, you would be more than welcome to join up with us. We usually have two or three meet by ourselves each year, be they drag racing, or just getting together for a bar-b-que...we ususally hook up with the NY boys a few times each year as well, and every regular member of the MA chapter was at Carlisle last year.

Good luck with the move.

I resent the SE PA part -- us schuylkill county hicks have a saying up here - "flush twice, philth-adeplhia needs water"

Alright, so we now have another person to get trapped in the MA event curse. Be sure to pack a fire extinguisher and jumper cables for the move back to PA!

I am moving back to the bloomsburg area.i should be safe without the fire extingisher the bird is going to be on a trailer do to the fact it is all tore apart but i am hoping to have her running by early spring and get some mods done before carlisle and i am going to try to get some test runs done at numedia raceway.I only raced there one time right after i got the bird and ran a 15.02@93 mph could not get a time for the second run cause at about the 60ft mark the car shut down on me so maybe this year i can get more than 1 run

Hey! You'll only be about 45 minutes away from me. I'm over by Tamaqua, but I actually graduated from BU. As far as the track thing goes...your going to be closer to Numedia than any of us!! :)

What jumper cables??????? This year it is going to be a tow rope. As far as the fire extingusher goes that will be for carbeque of certain Blue SC ( after it gets toasted by a certain Black SC). :lol:
The other motor should be apart by the end of January.
HEY Ward boy where is my money for the heads and cam. I have both items in my trunk waiting for you.
later
Ken

Back