I have gone over to the dark side

mannysc

I just bought my wife a pt cruizer wow was that a chunk of change , but not bad .$ 16,000,00 out the door cash.

now that I got her the pt I am free to get all the parts for my sc,s

and build the inverteds need a few lower intakes any for sale Ill buy at reasonable prices.

what Im doing

Im building a free setup for everyone in so calif who wants one ,
if you want one ill build ya one .

try it like it cool dont like it give it away.

Attachments

• inverted.jpg
    inverted.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 173
Hey manny

Will ya make one for me But I am in mass Id like to try one! I'll pay shipping both ways and I happen to have a spare lower intake laying around here somewhere!!

Have you looked into an intercooler? I don't think you'll be able to run much boost like that. The air gets hot coming out of our blowers.

yes Ill make you one ,

and yes a intercooler is made for it ive been busy the past two yrs its all worked out ,
the intercooler is not needed to run 10 lbs boost which makes the same power as 13 lbs on stock setup. less heat made less restrictions in intake and lower plenum higher roof

impressive. I like the looks of it. It looks like it gives you a lot of hood clearance too. Good for at least a 3" IC under it. Maybe even make it a little thinner and put an alky system under there for added cooling. I'd say you could cut out a lot of money to make power with this too. Probably stock vs just this mod and air/water IC it is good for what? 30 -50 hp.

with this mod you dont need
1 a intake plenum from after market mines 3" or 31/2" you pick.
2 no raised top needed
3 no double ic
4 no ported ic tubes
5 no ic fan
6 no work on return plenum
7 ect ect

Do you have a pick of you intake going to the blower. I am looking into modding mine but yours looks like just a mandrel bent tube with fittings.

its mandrel bent with flanges and a ramp to raise it to port the blowert port can be made in diff ways a picture of mine.

Attachments

• kvkvk.jpg
    kvkvk.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 161
dont have a camera yet maybe today but the intake is different ive angled the ramp for better flow this is a picture of eary one not to good of flow. but better than stock

Attachments

• mock up.jpg
    mock up.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 147
COOOOL!!!

I purchased a set of couplers from a grand prix site awhile back and thought wouldn't that be cool if we could turn our blowers over like the GP. Great work Manny! I will be in touch!

Cool manny

give me and adress and I'll send it right out ,one question though,do I have to change the pulley to a larger one to avoid over boost? Or am I ok with a stock pully?I plan on opening up my exhaust so that not a problem.

i guess you don't need much money to build em, when you use sockets as spacers. (Just a rumor i heard... from someone who's seen it...) =) I don't believe this "unit", if ever produced, will be worth the effort of putting it on... for the so called, "performance" gains that you claim it produces. i think this falls in the same category as the previous thread that someone had started on the tech forum, etitled "removed air silencer bolts, feel the difference!" you're creating alot of hype about nothing that has ever happened, and never will happen. Be honest with everyone here, and stop trying to impress everyone by your utter stupidity.

Last edited:
that was al i showed them a mock up of how it was going to be
not a finished product it wasnt even welded. i was just figureing out the intake and where the heck to put the ic

So Manysc I work for a company in Burbank and N-Hollywood. Would that count for one? Went to a July 4th party in your town once.

Back