PDA

View Full Version : When/Where's the next meet?

Jeff Dillman
10-13-2000, 08:30 PM
I need to get a few more runs in yet this year -- the S model, 70mm TB, and ZR are installed waiting for a last shot at the top 25 before snow falls!

Is there an E-town meet coming up?

Pat DiPersia
10-13-2000, 11:19 PM
Extremely large Ford event is the 21st of October. . . Should be a very good showing, including the SVT TBird.

Jeff Dillman
10-14-2000, 07:08 AM
Ummmm, at e-town? Keep me in mind for the convoy (I think ward's gonna wus out :cool: )

David Ward
10-14-2000, 07:57 AM
Yes, unfortunately, Mr. Ward will not be available for this round of SC fun and hyjinx with
the Mid-A boys. My offer still stands regarding the drag t/a's however. That should insure you of
getting into the top 25 and beyond.

Pat DiPersia
10-14-2000, 09:46 AM
Typical Ward fashion. . .

Yes, the 21st is at ETown, sorry for not mentioning it.

Rick Hubbs
10-14-2000, 02:39 PM
Unfortunately I will be working down at school...again. Oh well at least there are 2...yes 2 other SC's at Stockton!!! I was in shock when I saw that. Did teal ever come as a factory color for the sc's??

Jeff Dillman
10-14-2000, 04:29 PM
I'd like to see what I can run in steet trim (you know me!), but I've been melting the tires since the S, so I may take along the drag t/a's just in case I'm a little outside of the 25.

So, does the jack and lugwrench come with the deal? :)

I'll can either run down 422 or the turnpike (I'm in amishland now) -- where's Kev, maybe I can tag him on the way through.

David Ward
10-14-2000, 07:09 PM
Yes, 1994 SC's were available in Teal Clearcoat Metallic. I've only ever seen one, which was here on the site. I believe it's Dale Pumlla (sp). Although not listed in the 1993 catalog, I have seen, and test driven a 1993 that was teal. I guy that was selling it was a collector and from what he and I could tell, it was not a repaint. Perhaps a late 1993. What year was this one?

What exactly is typical Ward fashion anyway? Have I started a new trend like bell-bottoms or something????????? :)

Ken Seegers
10-14-2000, 09:38 PM
Hey maybe we could convoy with the SVT Bird. I will find out when he is leaving on Saturday. I should know by Monday. New exhaust is going on the truck, so I will talk to him then. I won't be racing. I will have my son with me. Pat and Dave know him to be very bright. He know what color SC is the coolest.....BLACK!
SCYA
Ken "BLCKBRD" Seegers

Rick Hubbs
10-15-2000, 12:22 PM
It was either a 94 or 95 but I'm not sure which.

David Ward
10-16-2000, 06:38 AM
Probably a 1994. Very rare find. You didn't take notice if it was a five-speed or not?

Hey DiPersia, notice how Kenny no longer refers to black as the "fastest" color...it's now only the coolest color!!! Wassup with that??? :)

I have a funny feeling Jeff is going to have something to say about that this weekend!!!

Pat DiPersia
10-16-2000, 07:10 AM
I think Kenny's response about black has something to do about being tag-teamed with all these Blue SCs around here - he's getting scared! And speaking of his son, that poor kid. I think Kenny broke his neck. All I remember seeing is Kenny coming sliding around a turn and his son's head bouncing around in the child seat. Isn't that child abuse Kenny?

Ken Seegers
10-20-2000, 07:59 PM
My son was telling me to slow down so I do not get that green SHO paint all over my newly painted front bumper cover. I was not worried about the Blue paint because that SC was too far behind.:p

nnylnairb
10-21-2000, 05:08 PM
where is e-town?