PDA

View Full Version : Illinois Gathering

ToddDrefcinski
06-05-2002, 09:42 PM
Any of you guys know who has SC's in IL? I'd like to get a meet organized for summer out here. I know a few guys with LX models, but it's not easy to locate the SC guys in northern illinois.

E-mail me @ tydlwavs@aol.com

Thunder Flee
02-26-2003, 03:27 PM
There is a lot of SC's in southern Il. St Louis area.

Randy N Connie
02-27-2003, 06:12 PM
Same here, I would like to go to a meet.But I am not to hot on
the Chicago area Idea.The northern part of south ILL. Rocks for me!

Effingham, IL. has what is called TRANSPORTATION FESTIVAL and they
want car clubs to have meets at that time.

they have car shows,cruses,bands.any type of transportation,
from ,balloons to trucks.

Would any one be interrested.

Will be held on SEPTEMBER 20-21-2003

Thunder Flee
02-27-2003, 06:51 PM
Hey are you going to attend the TBU meet up in Merrilville? Mar 7-9

Randy N Connie
02-27-2003, 07:12 PM
If i can find my snow shovel. I will be there.

pearl95sc
03-01-2003, 02:58 AM
i've ben tryin to get somethin together for chicago area mn12 owners. It's hard in the winter months though. I'm in for the mostpart. Always up for a roadtrip too.

Thunder Flee
03-01-2003, 03:50 AM
You know pearl95sc, if your car was together and you attended, it would be one of three pearl white 95 5spds there that I know of. The other two is mine and Tony's.

Randy N Connie
03-06-2003, 11:00 AM
Is the TBU meet still on. I can log on to TBU with the 4 computors
I have but the print on the TBU site is to small to read.It seems that
site is not compatible for macs.

Thunder Flee
03-06-2003, 02:36 PM
I'm pretty sure it is still on. Previous weather forecasts said it was going to be bad, but now it is looking better. Dave N. said he may not be able to leave until saturday so I don't know what is going to happen now.

Randy N Connie
03-10-2003, 11:35 PM
There will be a small all Ford car show in Effingham,IL.
Will be held september 14 .Location south side of effingham
on u.s.rt. 45.For info call 1-217-347-0623

rocker26
03-23-2003, 04:21 PM
im in central illinois a couple hours from chicago half way between peoria and springfield. i have a 1990 sc that im workin on its my daily driver so its going slow but i want to get it ready for shows and parades soon. would be interested in hearing about any shows cruise ins or parades or what ever in illinois

rocker26
03-25-2003, 03:55 PM
i have one and i know ther one in peoria and a few other running around . i think a local meet would be great

ENCDEI97
03-30-2003, 12:08 AM
95 sc here in Great Lakes (waukegan)
Let me know if there is gonna be any thing close this summer and i will attend.

VicRattlehead
04-01-2003, 07:40 PM
if anyone is interested, ive got the guys from fordchip comming out to do a dynotune on april 12th and 13th we already have most if not all the spots filled, but today is the date that deposits are due, so im guessing that after today there might be a few spots opening up. if your interested contact us on the midwestfords.org site and we can set something up.

Dates: April 12 & 13 (The 13th is optional)
Shop: Dyno Pro Performance (www.dynoproauto.com)
Tuners: FordChip (Jerry & Pete)

15 cars will be scheduled for Saturday. Maximum of 25 cars so spots are limited, but will be taking alternates. Be sure your car is in good mechanical condition.

PRICING: (All pricing includes dyno time)

Option A: If you don't have an existing chip/dyno tune from Fordchip, then the cost is $380 (single program).

Option B: If you have a chip from fordchip or had a previous dyno tune from Fordchip and are getting a reburn, the cost is $230 .

Option A or B with the following: If you want a flip chip/multi program (Diablo Delta with Fordchip program) its $75 extra.

Please post to this thread with any questions you may have and to sign up including what option you need for the dyno tune session. Remember, space is limited and is on a first come first serve basis.

You will be assigned a timeslot at a later date. Please let me know what time would be best for you and I will try to accommodate everyone as best I can.

REQUIRED: We will be requiring a non refundable deposit of $50 with a April 1st deadline or your getting bumped off the list no exceptions.

"vrtical" will be keeping the official list on the midwestfords.org bbs, if you would like to sign up for the tune, please visit the MWF SIGNUP THREAD (http://www.midwestfords.org/vboard/showthread.php3?threadid=5327) [/B][/QUOTE]

dead_lx
04-10-2003, 03:04 AM
I got a 92 SC I'm in Rockford IL, about an hour or two from Chicago. I'll attend the next gathering, hopefully i'll have a few mods by then.

VicRattlehead
06-04-2003, 03:17 AM
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25106

AkXr789
08-10-2003, 06:27 PM
Hey keep me posted on all events. 89 XR7 here just got her going again. And if you have any performance parts Email me Akgunit@yahoo.com

ITHURTZ
04-04-2004, 06:49 PM
if anyone is interested, ive got the guys from fordchip comming out to do a dynotune on april 12th and 13th we already have most if not all the spots filled, but today is the date that deposits are due, so im guessing that after today there might be a few spots opening up. if your interested contact us on the midwestfords.org site and we can set something up.

Dates: April 12 & 13 (The 13th is optional)
Shop: Dyno Pro Performance (www.dynoproauto.com)
Tuners: FordChip (Jerry & Pete)

15 cars will be scheduled for Saturday. Maximum of 25 cars so spots are limited, but will be taking alternates. Be sure your car is in good mechanical condition.

PRICING: (All pricing includes dyno time)

Option A: If you don't have an existing chip/dyno tune from Fordchip, then the cost is $380 (single program).

Option B: If you have a chip from fordchip or had a previous dyno tune from Fordchip and are getting a reburn, the cost is $230 .

Option A or B with the following: If you want a flip chip/multi program (Diablo Delta with Fordchip program) its $75 extra.

Please post to this thread with any questions you may have and to sign up including what option you need for the dyno tune session. Remember, space is limited and is on a first come first serve basis.

You will be assigned a timeslot at a later date. Please let me know what time would be best for you and I will try to accommodate everyone as best I can.

REQUIRED: We will be requiring a non refundable deposit of $50 with a April 1st deadline or your getting bumped off the list no exceptions.

"vrtical" will be keeping the official list on the midwestfords.org bbs, if you would like to sign up for the tune, please visit the MWF SIGNUP THREAD (http://www.midwestfords.org/vboard/showthread.php3?threadid=5327) [/B][/QUOTE]

haha that place is 5.03 miles/12min from me... dam i never knew that.. now just gotta get a tbird soon and hang with the pack!

Iron Raven
04-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Once my bird is back in action I'll be up for a gathering almost anywhere in Illinios (preferably in the somewhat nothern part) I could find a few people too. I guess this means I need to put the rush on my car. :p