SC for sale on the way up to NEDW

fastsc92

There is an SC for sale on the way to Epping on 125. My friends girlfriends father owns this. Its a 90 auto. White, red leather interior. Its in fairly nice shape. They paint is dull, with one or two spots of rust. The front bumper is cracked. The interior is a little worn. The car just wasn't well maintained. I am told that it needs rear calipers also. As for the motor, it has a brass radiator, so it might be a late 89 model. I think it has 114K. The snout seal is a little damp, the motor is sitting alittle low, so the mounts might be gone. Look like the lower IC tube is missing a peice where it connects to the rear plenum. The wiring harness for the injectors looked stripped on 2 of them. The car is completly stock and it apears that it has to original wires on there. The car needs some work but would be a great project car. I was planned on buying it...taking the motor, sell the blower and a few doors etc. and making my money back and have a spare engine. He want $1495 for it but i know he will go a lot lower. I looked over it as much as i could without it running. I pointed out a bunch of stuff to him that he didn't know so they price will continue to go down. My parents said no way to another car in the driveway that will be torn apart so i'm offering it to you guys. Let me know and i'll take you to see it if you want. I only live about 35 min away for the track.

just went back to look at the car....he will go $800 for the complete car, and maybe even lower. Runs smooth and drives ok too. Needs something with rear brakes. Good car to part out or take the motor.

this was not my car...and it was stock when i looked at it. I would not part with my car if my life depended on it..lol. Anyways, i dont know if this car is even still available....i looked at it a few months ago.

Back