Took out a new Nissan 350 Z yesterday!

Bill McNeil

I've been wanting to line up next to one of these since they came out. Very nice looking car, sounds great, and goes like hell (believe me)! We took off from a light, and I got a bit of a jump, but he never caught up to me. I had to fight him off all the way through 4th gear, and the race was mostly uphill (thank goodness for torque). I spun tires through first and second, which the 350 obviously didn't, so considering I was in full street trim, he had a good change to beat me.

I'll add him to my kill list next to the C5 on the way to Englishtown.
3854528370.jpg

Last edited:
Whew!!! When I read the title Bill I thought you went for a test drive. My first reaction was NOOOOOOoooooooo!!! :eek:

Yeah, I just realized that before seeing your post. It goes sound like that judging from the title. I'd rather test drive a Subara WRX instead.

Ah well. ;)

That is an awesome site! Good Find.

Look at this:

1973 Volkswagon Super Beetle Convertible 0-60 23.8 & 1/4et 22.5.. It never made 60mph by the 1/4.

Great in the snow though!

Anthony

I really love the look of the new Z-cars, but WTF was Nissan thinking with those colours?!?!?!

So far, I've only seen one I liked, and that's because it was black.

...But no worries, I'll stick with the SC, thanks. :D

Oh, and Bill?! It's the WRX Sti that you want. Look that one up, Brutha!

Cheers,

Sean

I took a Mazda RX8 for a test drive last sunday.......awesome car and unbelievably fun to drive! Originally just did it because a friend of mine who's 21 wanted to drive one but the salesmen would not give him the time of day (after all a kid with a backwards ballcap couldn't possibly buy a car, right? ) Anyway i knew that i could get a test drive so half way through the drive , after giving the salesman a few thrills on a curvy mountain road i pulled over and said "you dont mind if my nephew drives the rest of the way do you? "........(he's not my nephew but it sounded good...) Anyway the kid has 10 or 12 trophy's for first or second place in local autocross (slalom racing) events so he knows how to drive......he scared the S**T outa that salesman! it was kinda funny but i felt bad for the salesman.........but anyway it's an awesome car to drive.......250 hp from 1.3 liters, and redlines at 9300 RPM............now if they will but a turbo on it next year i'll hafta figure out how to afford one.........

Back