The Raiders !@#@

Aaron Pedroza

Ok, I am not a Raider hater. Actually I kind of like them because of all the 49ers on the team now. But they really pissed me off last night. I knew they were going to lose but I was tied in a pool with four other people and it came down to this game. Me and one other guy had the Broncos, I had 37 points and he had 44. I LOST BY 1 POINT!!!!!!! Just a little D Raiders, just a little. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They cost me $205

i never cared for the raiders much,ive always liked the giants,even though i live right in the middle of redskin/ravens land.i played midget league when i was little and was on the giants[which was a severly worn white helmet with an electrical taped G on the side of it] anyhow,when you play on these teams as a child,you think your only a few steps and years away from the real team! so you always want the team you play for to win!i have about 5 friends that played on different teams and they all root for the team they played on as a child,i know this is kinda weird,some people think its a crazy and you should root for the home team...p.s. even though im not a big fan,the redskins look pretty good around here so far,thier alredy talking division champs and 1st week bye!!!....i was hoping theyd finish in the basement!

Back