1yr. Suspension

SC UL8R1990

Well , about 5 months ago when i was still 17 i had gotten my 3rd moving violation....for supposedly driving recklessly...which i was not. A cop that had been harrassing me for about 2 years was the one that gave it to me.

Anyways, today was judgment day....and i didnt win. Just for chirping the tires in my little honda at 10:15pm in an empty parking lot.

So here i am with work privlidges , thank goodness, ill still be able to go to and from work and so on.

I geuss i just came here to maybe pick up some positives in this whole thing. I geuss ill be saving money and mileage on my SC:D
Maybe its time to start a big project?;)

so you just chirped your tires and that was it. Somehow I would bet his story is much different from that one.

You better not so much as look like you even want to chirp the tires while driving to work. If you got a cop watching you and really harrasing you, then you got serious problems.
You are so burned man...........
How did you get his attention in the first and second time?

1BADSC im sorry i did not get into details, your comment above was innappropriate to the subject of this thread. If your saying trhat im lying.......which i would hope your not because for 1) i dont know you, 2) you have no idea whats going on or what happened, and 3) i dont need to come on the internet to talk about such things......so when i decide to share whats going on to a community that i enjoy talking freely with......maybe for once i dont have to hear a bunch of junk. But by the way i took your comment......maybe you should know whats going on or maybe ask for more details before opening your trap.

Anyways, yes the cop harrassment thing goes a long long long way. I got the attention driving a "modified" honda CRX . I geuss i was just asking for the attention and got it from the wrong guy. And yes i can say im a bit worried about waht he will still do in the future.

Not trying to be mean, but i do not believe that you just let out a little tiny chirp of your tires. Been there done that and used that excuse one too many times. Never worked for me either.

However, if that is what really happend then I feel sorry for you, and you should get a lawyer and appeal. Or if you were doing a launch and smoldering the tires or taking off like a bat our of hell, then you should just say so. Either way sorry to hear about your misfortune, I always manage to find the cops as well, but I am also normaly doing stupid things when I get nailed.

ok, sc ul8r1990...

He did not state that u were lying... he simply stated that the cop had a different story. He never said whether or not the cop was lying or if it was you. But recently we've had a post going called "dumb tickets" that we've all been in on and a guy just pulled a full out brake stand and got a measly (compaired to your case) ticket. Thats why it may seem a little unbelievable... no reason to get defensive, now it just seems like your in a state of denial. Either way... your allowed to drive to work right? Did the judge say whether or not you can take the scenic route or if you can make stops on the way to and from work?

to get into detail........i did get an attorney and appealed. The officer completely lied under oath in front of me and my witnesses. He even answered the same questions wrong when asked twice.

I just think since im a kid they were busting my balls.

I have pics of the marks, if you want to call them that. The officer said they were 5-6ft. long and that he took pictures of them (i saw him take pics on the night of the citation) but her forgot to bring them???:rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:

the marks were literally ABOUT 10 INCHES LONG.

Either way the magistrate said i operated in a willfull and wantent? act? i dunno.

i got screwed big time. i still cant believe it.

p.s.- sorry for any mis-communication guys.

Yeah i was doing burnouts and powerslides in a parking lot before and they wrote me a ticket for careless driving. I plead not guilty and got it brought down. They called it "Driving with no significant purpose." Whatever that was. Either way they let me go easy.

I pled "not guilty" in court and to come back 3 weeks later and to hear the highway patrolman lie up and down to the judge he saw me run the red on a freeway traffic control signal. He stuttered and hesitated a little to much for the judges pleasure and it was a joy to hear him say "reasonable doubt, not guilty".

I felt like OJ Simpson after that trying to avoid that officers glare.

I guess some cops just can't play fair.

Some young kids...

Get bagged on by cops. Some deserve it but most don't. The bottom line is this, if you have the "eminem" look they're gonna check you out. Not everybody these days looks all "buddy holly" and "leave it to beaver".

But cops have been doing this for generations. Those who were "flower children" and "hippies" got bagged on.

I remember in the 80's when everyone was dressing like Michael Jackson, they got bagged on by the cops.

Plus, you were driving the WRONG automobile. A honda CRX??? That screams RICE errr, I mean Compact Import Tuner Car. And since C.I.T. cars are what are hot today, that is what Cops are going to zone in on. Why? Cause that is where they have the biggest chance of finding the troublemakers.

Most kids these days generally don't see a T-bird as a performance car and they see it as a old man's car. Then again Kids in the 50's and 60's drooled over T-birds.

So that is why we all got T-birds cause they are "sleepers" and cops just don't even bother to flip the radar guns on when they see us coming.

Don't worry dude, I was 18 and got my first car. That first summer I got pulled over 4 times. And I wasn't doing anything stupid. Just cops saw an old car full of teens and they figured we were drinking. The last time I did get a ticket which I felt was wrong, but I had to pay up. The cop lied in my case too. It's almost like "paying your dues".

I had an off duty cop from the next town over give me a ticket before. It started back during the winter, when there was still a ton of snow on the ground and the pavement was wet. I was approaching the stop sign, this other car blew his, turned right in front of me, and just stopped, instead of backing up and letting me go. So, I threw it into reversed, and dumped it. Wheels spun, car flew back, and this a-hole came up to my window crying about you ever do that again bla bla bla. Told him to get lost, and drove off. For the next couple months, everyday home from work, I found my self chirpin second past his house. So, one day, i'm turnin off my block, didn't even leave first, this idiot steps into the middle of the street, we start arguin, I tell him it's bad enough he's a min. wage cope not even a real cop and other silly things, and tell him to call a real cop over. I get a ticket, and talk to the cop from my town for about 20 min after this other idiot leaves. I was up front with the cop from my town, told him I was sending this into court, and asked if he had planned on callin this other cop. Well, a month later, charged dropped due to officer not it court. Strangely enough, after this ticket was issued, till this day, I have never seen that idiot cop since. Strang, isn't it?

Back