Lincoln, Nebraska meet- April 6th

M

Melon01

Lincoln, Nebraska meet- April 6th

For any Nebraskan intersted, it's on April 6th. It's at the Airport Perkins. Arrival time is between 6 and 6:30 with dinner being around 7:00. We will try to all park together on the east side of the parking lot.

If your interested, either post or e-mail ThomasA, the guy who has set this all up, and let him know. Not sure how many know about this so here's the information.

Directions for those who aren't sure where to go:
From west-bound I-80: Take exit 399(Lincoln Muni Airport). Take a left at the very first light, and restruant will be on the left hand side of the road.

From East Bound I-80: Take exit 399 (West Cornhusker Highway) Take a right at the very first light, and the resturaunt will be on the right side of the road.

-Andy "Melon"

Re: Lincoln, Nebraska meet- April 6th

Hey guys,

I live in St Louis but have a college room-mate that I need to visit sometime this summer. I will let you guys know when I'm heading that way. If all goes well, I will be there for the start of the Hot Rod Power Tour (maybe a day early).

Re: Lincoln, Nebraska meet- April 6th

Saaweeeet! That would be awesome man.. Hey, I'm curious....I see in your sig that you ran a 13.5 with only bolt on's. PLEASE TELL ME HOW!!!! Thanks.

Thomas

Back