UPDATE MILAN

S

SVTman 74

UPDATE MILAN

<A HREF="http://www.tbirdsc.com/images/milan.html"
TARGET="new window">
Click me</A>

UPDATEUPDATE 4/9/2002

So far the weather seems to favor us. I am looking forward to everybody showing up , remeber to get the most out of this be here at 9 am gate will open at 8am...

see me for the tech slip as it stands with 25 people saying they will run, I have the price down to 35 dollars. pay me and you get a tech sheet.

SC ya all there

Very good idea..

I went to Milan when the Dakota R/T club rented it out for three hours, it's pretty cool having the whole track to yourself. If we do it on a Saturday, it's generally going to be from like 7am-10am, but you might be able to do 10am-1pm as long as there isn't any

Speaking of Dakotas, anybody know of a good online BBS for those owners?

Re: .April 13

I have updated the Milan meet... I got call from MIlan and the earliest date for April is April 13. 9 to 12 in the morning

I plan to attend with a few friends who are also sc owner's.....would like to meet with other owners and get some tech tips for my sc....would also like to speak to someone about joining SCCoA

any updates or info would be appreciated at moab1@hotmail.com

See ya ther Acid. For everyone else in the area...be there or be square.!.!

3.jpg

To all those going

it is is still on nothing has changed except the number of peole showing up which is more and more :) like I said it is cheaper for more people,

I am paying $690 for 3 hours of track time...

break down

$200/hr
$30/hr for every 15 cars over the the initail 15 cars

so that makes 0-15 cars $200/hr 15-30 cars $230/hr 31+ $260/hr get it... I will let you know how much when I get the total count which is hopefully 20 min into the start look at it being around 35 dollars check the link on top of this page for details or my website

Thanks.

Thanks for the update Shane.

That includes the time keeper right? I'd want one, and I'd pay the difference (as I'm sure most others would too) if it's not too much per car.

Back