Who's from mid Michigan?

J

JWXR7

Who's from mid Michigan?

Just curious about how many SCers there are in my area.

JWXR7, 89 XR-7 5spd 70K miles

Re: Who's from mid Michigan?

What do you mean by Mid Michigan? There are a couple of us around the outskirts of Flint.

Re: Who's from Mid-Michigan?

He means Leslie, Jackson, Lansing area. Or anywhere else around mid-state.

Chuck
'89 SC titanium 5-speed
body color rear reflectors

Up North Here

Up in Traverse City. I think I am the only one from Northern Michigan. Am I right? Probably...

I am sort of southeast from there in ROCHESTER Area. 92TBIRD

i live in berkley michigan

92 black sc

I live near Frankenmuth, MI.

MICHIGAN

I live in wyndotte (south detroit downriver area) but im always traveling back n forth to kalamazoo, i dont think there are to many towns left in michigan that i havent been to. btw if you ever get a chance go to hell its nice there......
jason

Re: MICHIGAN

NOt sure if you guys would be interested but there is a big V6 race happening June 14th in Londo Ontario, about 2 hours from Detroit! Check out the race details at members.rogers.com/pb_milan for more info, race will consist of V6 mustangs, v6 probes adn V6 t-birds (SC mostly) and there is a prize of $500 gift certificate from Magnum Powers for the fastest SC of the day! Thanks to Charles over at Magnum Powers!

RE: Michigan

ive got a 90 sc. live in sterling heights go to school in lansing but the car isn't running right now. found out the hard way concrete doesn't agree with my baby

michigan

I am in Roseville and have 3 friends with sc's in the Brownstown area.

Hey where about's in Sterling Heights

I grew up in Sterling Heights and moved to Roseville 6 years ago when i bought my house. Went to Sterling Heights High.....might know each other. Where about's in S.H.'s are ya and did you go to High school in S.H.'s

I live downriver in New Boston by Taylor and Wyandotte, but i have an M90 on my Taurus, so I dont know if I really count :(

Back