any nebraskan's in the supercoup world?

B

birdmansc89

I live in omaha and have a mint white 89 sc, who else is with me here in nebraska?

rare ones are hard to come by

ya i got a 35th anniversary edt. & a 89 parts car sc

I have a 35th Anniversary edition which I bought new. I live in Fremont.

Nebraska SC

I just sold my 90 SC parts car, however I am looking for another SC or XR7. I am located in Omaha as well.
Aaron

Re: Nebraska SC

Hey, me too! I live down here by Lincoln. I had no idea all you guys were from Nebraska also. I am planning a Lincoln mini-meet sometime within the next month if the weather clears up. If you guys don't object, I'd like to add you to my local e-mail list of Thunderbird and Cougar owners. If you could post the following, I'd really appreciate it. Then, if anyone wants to plan a local event, they would have a database of owners to contact. Thanks

1. Full Name
2. Screen Name
3. Location
4. E-Mail
5. Year, Make, Model, engine of Vehicle

Thomas

Re: Nebraska SC

No SC, but still live in Nebraska.. I'm in Blair.. 20 miles from both Fremont and Omaha for those who don't know. I'm in Omaha alot, but rarely in Fremont. My 'Bird is hard to miss- Red 91 'Bird with a Cervin's Mach I hood.

members.tccoa.com/melon/bird/promo.jpg

Thomas- You've already got my info I believe.

-Andy "Melon"

LINCOLN/HEBRON

Yea one SC in lincoln and I also live in hebron go to college in lincoln. Been a fan for years and on my second, My ride is not quite ready for any meets, still need new wheels and tires and seats recovered and a few bolt ons, new paint is on the way,
Brent Molthan

What up guys. I live in fremont, but no SC here just a little ol thing i like to call an XR7. he he. not too many of them around these parts. in fact i only know of one other. my friend Brandts. both of ours are 89s. mines an auto and his is a manual. mine black and his red. peace.

--joel--

I'm from Seward NE and I own a 92 SC. Thomas I know I met you once way back at Dean Bros and we emailed a couple times back when I was searching for my SC. I'm currently stationed in Bosnia with my National Guard unit, but am planning on returning to Nebraska in the fall. I would be interested in any local SC get togethers that you plan Thomas. My email is: jhanseling@yahoo.com.

Back