starting to look for an s/c

H

hyperpsychodream

starting to look for an s/c

right now im begining to do minor cosmetic work on my thunderbird non-s/c. i need new weatherstiping on the doors, repair a hole in my dash caused by sundamage, replace the front right hand cornering light casing, get a new power mirror for the driver side, repaint, and clean the engine. the car is starting to rust on the bottom of the body and i have rust under the doors. other wise the engine runs well, still has really good acceleration. handles well. i just need help on getting these repairs done cheaply, and i know this site is for s/c's, but i think everything i stated is interchangable with the sc and non-s/c... besides, the cheaper it is for me to do this, the sooner i get my s/c. i still gotta save up the cash, but i that wont take too long. besides, im still a kid, sorta, and the sc is probably one of my favorite cars of all time. oh, im in the detroit area, if that helps at all.

Re: starting to look for an s/c

if ya just want to buy a new nice sc im in the detroit area(berkley) i have one for sale. it is a 1992 black sc. flowmaster exhaust, zr motorsport intake and a edelbrok throttle body. it is in very good condition inside and out. it also has tinted windows, 89,000 miles. email me at farmpig@excite.com for any questions.

SC for sale in Mich

I have a pristine low mile 93SC for sale.it's crimson with black cloth,auto trans,many performance upgrades.29,852 actual miles.will be put up for winter in a couple of weeks.i'm in St. Joseph,right across the lake from Chicago.

Back