Looking for a 89-93 SC

S

SenReg15

Looking for a 89-93 SC

I think I explained most of it in the subject. I'm looking for a 89-93 Supercoupe, less than 100K and in the midwest. I'd appreciate any offers or help you can give. Thanks

Jeremy
(SenReg15@home.com)

Response

Hey, I was just wondering if you got my e-mail. Thanks

Jeremy

Re: Response

Hi Jeremy, guess who...it's me! Kally. I'm sure you knew that, but anyway. I'm sorry I'm so girly, but I can't help it and well, I just wanted to make a cute s/n and put up a little response to your subject and say hi and I miss you and can't wait to hopefully see you tomorrow! Well, I hope your supercoupe situation pulls through, good luck sweetie. Also, I hope anybody who reads this gets their dream car someday too! <Preferibly SuperCoupes of course.> Well, I will talk to you later. Byebye everyone!

~*~*Kally*~*~

I've got a 1990 SC for sale, read in the classifieds. I'm in South West Michigan too. Car is fast, serious inquiries only please. Not selling to some jack ass teenager around here, so the car won't be in the local newspaper, I want the car to go to someone who will take care of it. Preferably someone from the club and that way I will still see the car at the car shows.

i have a 1992 black tbird sc, 89,000 miles, very clean in and out.... comes with new flowmaster catback exhaust, zr motorsport freash air intake and a edlebrok bbk 70mm throttle body. it also has a stereo system. alpine cd player, lanzar lighted vibrant amp and two kenwood 12s in sealed box... very nice car email me at farmpig@excite.com if you any questions at all

Back