where can I get a radiator 94sc auto PLEASE HELP

R

randy94sc

where can I get a radiator 94sc auto PLEASE HELP

my radiator split at the seam. I was going to order a griffin but there back ordered for atleast 3 months it aint going to do me much good in november. where else can I get a good aftermarket radiator. thanx for the help RANDY BLK 94SC

Re: where can I get a radiator 94sc auto PLEASE HELP

Have you tried local radiator shops? When mine blew apart (before I found the SCCoA website) I had a local Rad shop order the Valeo(Ford's OEM supplier for the Rad) replacement part, I think it was in the neighborhood of $350 + core. I later found out that a coworker who had a 1989 SC also blew his Radiator at the same time, he had a local shop around Cheasaning build one up from scratch for around $150.

If you can only find a 5-speed radiator, go for it, and use an add on trans fluid cooler, the trans will be happier that way. Be sure to check the buy/sell here and on Tccoa for someone parting out a car. If you find one from 1993 or older, they will bolt in, but the overflow tube comes out of the top on the wrong side, you will need a longer tube to reach.

radiator

this is my third radiator that blew. all at the seams thats why I want a all metal radiator. when it comes to my bird price is no object. the car is not stock just looks stock I have put over $18,000 in this car in the past two and a half years. This car is just one of my toys I put 900 miles on the car so far this year. Thanx for the help if you place else let me know. randy blk 94sc.

Re: radiator

Now I am not an expert, and I am accually a quite stupid 17 year old, but doesn't autozone have them??

Back