So who was at the "Open House"?

M

matt89sc

So who was at the "Open House"?

I was there, I was the guy with 35th that left early (family reunion). So who's who? I just want to put a face, and car with the Screen names. And to the guy with the other 35th, anyone can register to post, member or not. Thanks guys!

Re: Open House

I was there. I had a good time. Everyone was pretty awesome.

Chuck
'89 SC titanium 5-speed
body color rear reflectors

Re: Open House

I was there. I drove past you as you were leaving. I had the blue 94 SC. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you in person. Anyways I had a good time and enjoyed hanging out with everyone. Too bad it had to rain and dirty up everyones car. Hope to do it again.

I seem to recall the event you speak of. .. .

I was the guy with the pearl white (or opal white, whatever color you want to call it) SC, and you could probably identify me as one of the hoarde drooling over George's car. :)

Mike O.

??????

The one??? That car is the best looking car I've seen in awhile. Did you guys go to the car show? If the SW#5 was in any class, I bet it one.

Open House

We were there, Mike and Ben (the 16 yr old w/ the 91 Titanium Frost w/ the 12" subs and FlowMasters). We drove thru the rain from Indiana Saturday morning, but had a great time regardless. Yes, George did win 1st place in the show the next day. There were some awesome cars there, too, but the SCP open house and "cruise" were the best. We'll definitely be back! Let's hear from everybody out there!

Back