any SCers in Cincinnati

T

tbirdforme

any SCers in Cincinnati

There seems to be quite a few SC's in Cincinnati...just wandering if any of them are on this board. I am usually in Western hills area, and also out in Blue Ash. '89 SC, Titanium silver.

Re: any SCers in Cincinnati

the president of SCCoA, Bill Evanoff, lives in the Cincinnati area, and i think there are some SCers further up north.

Re: scer up north

George, where near Dayton are you? i used to live in Centerville, but my parents still live there.

Indiana......

I live about 20 minutes from Cincinnati, in West Harrison, IN. I've got a titanium colored '89 also. It's a 5 speed, with headers, exhaust (partial), 10% pulley, and a Cervini's ram air hood. The Prez lives in Loveland, I picked up my pulley from him at his house. If you ever get a chance you should go see him, his basement is a SC owners dream!

I'm in columbus, but frequently in cincy

I'm usually down in the Sharonville to Mason area, at least a weekend or 2 per month. I've got a Pearl White '95 with fire dept. plates.

MIke O.

hi

I live in Cheviot on the west side of Cincy and I drive a '98 Mustang with a Coy Miller stage 2 supercoupe short block, Vortech, etc. I've met GeorgeO and BillE but I'd like to meet the rest of you guys one day.

Gaston

Re: any SCers in Cincinnati

i live east of columbus
sounds like we have a good crowd for a meet

mike

SC in Cincinnati

I'm on the west side of Cincinnati, in Green Township.

90' sc red w/black int all stock excep b&m shifter

Re: SC in Cincinnati

Everyone should come to TRISTATEMUSTANG.com show here in Cincinnati. Should be some nice cars there, and trophies to!

Back