Anyone in chicago area

R

randy94sc

Anyone in chicago area

I live in chicago right by oak lawn. Ihave a 94sc and one of my friends has a 93sc any body else in the area. If so lets get together this summer for a ride. E-mail me or call me.(773)233-3567 lightning94@compaq.net

your in my backyard!!1

"right by oak lawn" as in where? Im in alsip. Im the TCCoA Illinois Chapter Director and were having a mini-meet on March 24th at the Orland Hooters (153rd/LaGrange RD) were meeting up there around 11ish and bs'n then gonna grab something to eat then head out south a little ways and do some drivin and/or racing. if interested email me, but if you want just show up!
The Feb meet was kinda shitty it was raining and cold but we had like 7 birds out, and last november we had like 15 or so at that meet. if you wanna cruise or anything let me know my email is tccoail@yahoo.com or ya can leave a message on my voicemail 888-354-1996.

Hope to see ya somewhere out and about.
Later,
Keith

where at in chicago, I'm in Evergreen Park

just wondering how close to oak lawn. I live between chicago and oak lawn and haven't seen any SC's around {other than my dark blue 91'}. Well I will keep on lookin for others who have seen the SC light!!!!

Re: where at in chicago, I'm in Evergreen Park

I am in mount greenwood. Ilive right by 107th and kedzie. Its wierd you never seen any sc in the area. Mine is a back 94sc and there is a siver sc on 105th and st louis plus there is always a black sc on 107th and pulaski.e mail me and we will get together. lightning94@compaq.net

kekeke~~~

well i live in joliet...i am always up for meeting and cruzing... e mail me when evr or just come to the meet on the 24th and we can rap..

brian
henrydoomer@hotmail.com

Re: Anyone in chicago area

I live in New Lenox IL. (Near Joliet)
White 94 SC...I will try to make it to Orland on the 24th if it is not raining.

Tony

See you all at Hooters

Hey Im glad to see a bunch of responses, hope to see all of you out there.

btw SCme94, have you ever seen a Red LX with black "R" rims out by you?
later
keith

fsdaf

scme94... he me and some friends will be cruzing in joliet on sat... do you ever come out this way?? if so keep your eye out for a 94 black lx with tint and purple under car lights....

Re: Anyone in chicago area

Nope I havn't seen the red LX. I thought I was the only guy around here.....I guess not. Hopefully I will have my suspension done by the 24th.

Tony

Chicagoland SC's

Mine is down for a couple months for repairs, but I'm usually around the southside, evergreen park, and I drive through Oak Lawn and Chgo Ridge on the way to and from work. There's a white SC always parked on 127th near the Lincoln-Mercury dealer near the tracks. I see SC's all the time and always tell the drivers about the clubs (SCCOA & TCCOA). I won't make it to the meet on the 24th, but I'll make the rest of them guaranteed.

Re: Chicagoland SC's

I did see the red LX with black R's on it last week going the other way on I80. Looked sweet....Couldn't make it to Hooters due to my suspension still being apart.

Tony...94SC

Hey Randy, there are a lot of SC`s around my house. Im in Palos Heights and drive though Oak Lawn all the time. We should all meet up before winter. I go to hooters in Orland once in awhile. Mark Ok I just saw the date on this thread. How OLD is this. :eek:

Last edited:
Downstate ... ?

Damn. I'm four hours south of Chicago in Peoria. I know at least two other guys here that have SCs. Anyone know if there's like a midstate/downstate chapter?

Way to go on the thread ressurection. Thats amazing --> 03-05-2001? Jebus, I'm gettin the heebee jeebees just lookin at it. SC Owner IL, I was just out your way last weekend, I was at that Lake Thunderbird.

Thats where evryone takes their birds for A foto shoot. I was hopeing that no one would see that I replied to a 3 year old thread. OPS :eek:

Old thread? Not anymore!

scbird1 said:
Thats where evryone takes their birds for A foto shoot. I was hopeing that no one would see that I replied to a 3 year old thread. OPS :eek:

hehe ... I really need to find that place once I get my bird back on the road and take some nice pix. One of the other SC guys here found another one :) but there sure are a helluva lotta people that have LX and base models around here. maybe just a "Thunderbird Club" instead of an "SC Club" hehe

Lake Thunderbird is like exactly halfway between where I live, and where i go to school (Bradley University, Peoria, IL).

-Trey

old thread

im right in oak lawn... i would be down for a cruise night or sum thing along those lines.. when is the next meet.. ill be there let me know.. or you can call and contact me at 708-423-5706 name is andy..

Back