Any one from IL here?

N

nnylnairb

Any one from IL here?

i just wanna see if anyone from ill is on here

Re: Any one from IL here?

Im from Il Alsip, There are a few others from Il too.

Re: Any one from IL here?

I'm from New Lenox, but I have a 96 LX..We should all get together if you know of people with t-birds.

815-545-1568
Todd

I'm in IL

FROM GRANITE CITY .. About 15 -20 miles from St.Louis

Re: I'm in IL

hey todd what color is your t-bird? I know about 4 people with t-birds. Any ways here is some pics of me and some of my friends cars.

www.cardomain.com/member_...hunderbird

If you do want to hook up can cruze call me on my cell
815 210 0733
brian

IL

I am from IL here... Naperville, IL... I have a 93 SC...

Re: IL

I'm in the chicago area as well, 90 SC 5 speed. Lets get together before the winter comes? ideas?

Re: IL

I'm down for gettin together whenever... I think it'd be fun to have a pack of SC's movin around Chicago for the day ;o)

~ Ryno

Coming back soon!

Hello all just wanted to say I will be coming back to IL in dec. I will be living in carbondale area, so we will have to meet up sometime for those of you that are close.

Re: Coming back soon!

well i sure hope to see you guys at gameworks on the 12th! im there!:)

Fill me in on the 12th

Anybody up for a Chicago cruise?

The TCCoA Illinois Chapter will be having a pre-winter gathering and we would like all the SCCoA members and non-members to come out for a photo op (I will be taking pics for my photography class and I need alot of subjects!!!) and a good dinner. It'll be in Shaumburg at the Gameworks parking lot on the 12th of November @ 2pm. It's just off the highway on Golf Road. You can't miss the Gameworks sign. Todd D. and I will be there as well as some others just to hang out, bs, and get a bite. We'll decide on a permanent place for dinner after we know who will be attending. We felt like doing something before the Chicago weather hit and before the spring shows. You can e-mail Todd at tydlwavs@aol.com or me at TCCOAIL@yahoo.com for more information. I look forward to a good turnout..thanks guys and girls!!!

We can both be reached at our AOL IM todds is tydlwavs and mine is lxbird96.

Hope to SCee alot of you out there.
Keith Deluca
TCCoA Illinois Chapter Director

cool! :)

Sorry about the late response

My car is cardinal red. I never got to the track this summer. I plan to bet there this year. E-mail me about out meet

Todd

Glad to see a quick response for our meet....

I look forward to seeing some SC's and LX's there.
See ya guys in a little over a week.

Todd
815-545-1568
815-756-5976 APT

Re: Glad to see a quick response for our meet....

I'm there...all the way from St. Joseph,MI....can't wait to meet some of you MN12'ers!!

Hey Vipast

Hey Hows it goin im from a town by Leabnon IL. I am seeing if any one will try to get a meet set up for us out here.

Back