New Coupe on the Block

D

DewsBlue90

New Coupe on the Block

Hi all. I'm Doug in Canton Mich. New to this site and these
boards. Got a 90 SC 2 yrs ago, drove it the first year,
stored it the second. Am starting the mods now, thats
how I found this site, searchin for upgrades. Have found a lot of good info here. See ya around the boards.

Re: New Coupe on the Block

Hi Doug,
I'm James F. I too am from Canton, where at in Canton are you? I live at Cherry Hill and Lilley. e-mail me sometime at Jazz90SC@aol.com and maybe we can get together and talk SC's. In the Spring some of us local guys will be going to Milan. I used to have a 90 SC but traded it in for a 94 5-speed and the funny thing is that a guy in my neighborhood ended up with my 90 so I know its still in good hands.

Hey James, I am at Mich Ave and Haggerty. I'm in for
Milan if it's a go this year. You can get my e-mail
if you click on my user name. It's nice to meet
someone in the neighborhood who is also a "Bird"
watcher.

Hey Doug glad to hear your getting some good stuff on this board. alot of good people here. I live in Taylor off eureka and inkster. I used to live in westland. I see alot of sc but hey are always going the opposite direction. I work at the wayne assembly plant right there near you. and James F and I planned on milan on several occasions, but something always came up and I coulndt go or James would fall asleep after work lol. by the way James my wife and I had our baby the pic is in the non tech forum

Hey Shane, nice to meet you. I told James
I would go to Milan if it comes up this year.
I'm always up for an event, its cool to find so many others
"out there" I found this site and this club
entirely on accident, but glad I did. By the way,
I work on Northline Rd. between Inkster and Beech.
In a office suite in the Taylor Trade Center. When the weather is good, I occasianly drive the SC in. Talk
to you later.

Back