Loking for SC owners in Central Ohio, I need help

H

Holley 4v

Loking for SC owners in Central Ohio, I need help

I am looking for SC people here in the central Ohio area. I just bought a SC in Lancaster and I am having a bit of trouble with it. I am having everything from oil consumption problems to possible odometer tampering. Please contact me at airframer@juno.com. Thanks.

Matt Kiefer

Re: Loking for SC owners in Central Ohio, I need help

I'm up in columbus.

How's it doing now (since it's a month later)? Still having problems, or have you gotten rid of it?

MIke O.

Hope all is well by now with your SC. I bought a 90 SC from a friend, they just put a new 3.8 engine in it, it will flat out SCREAM! 2 days later, got rear ended by a school bus, so have been searching for parts til I am blue in the face, then the tranny went out! Better chance of hitting the lottery than finding a 5 speed tranny!! My mechanic has the tranny out, and is getting a used one from a guy in Virginia. I love the car, but can't believe the lack of aftermarket parts and mods for such a hot car! Good luck, don't give up! I figure it this way; My SC will be nearing perfection about the time I am 100 years old, by then, I won't care if it looks good or not but will be something "cool" to leave the kids!

Thanks for the info, it is much appreciated. I am interested of course in performance parts, but first, need to repair the damage done to the rear end by the school bus. Need a drivers rear fender, trunk lid, drivers tail light assembly and rear bumper skin with "supercoupe" on it. Also, do you know what the going rate is for a new windshield? Glad to hear from someone in Ohio that loves the birds, thanks again!

windshieid

Don't know if you re familiar with columbus, but there are plenty of junk yards around. I was at u wrench it last week(6/23) and they had about 3 or 4 t-bird windshields, there they cost 25.99 and they have the right tool to pull it for 2 bucks. On the install there is a place right next to u wrench it that claims to be cheapest in town, sorry can't remeber the name of that place.U wrench it i think owns them so they should know. Good luck with the sc.

Back