Is Tennessee too far south for SCCoMW?

S

Stryford

Is Tennessee too far south for SCCoMW?

i'm located near the border of Kentucky and Tennesse at Clarksville, TN. i was wondering if there is anyone in this area, with SC's, that would like to meet at Clarksville Speedway sometime in September. i was also wondering if there is going to be an all Ford meet, or an all Thunderbird meet. thanks!

Steve

MSCC, Midwest Super Coupe Club

Steve,
We usually stick to the area north of that, including Ohio, Michigan and parts of Wisconsin.

If you want a big event, there will be the Ford Expo in Columbus Ohio starting this Friday, but most of us are arriving on Staurday Morning. Damn Jobs!

You can certainly join our mailing list. Email us at: midwestscguys@usa.net
But I have a feeling that one of the more southern clubs might be a better choice for you.

Re: MSCC, Midwest Super Coupe Club

thanks, Charles. i thought i would be able to make the Ford Expo in Columbus, OH, but the alternator in my SC is shot. i have to wait for the parts to come in on Tuesday. there goes my weekend. do you know of another expo or something like that coming up soon? thanks.

Steve

Send your E-mail to the baove address and I'll put you on the mailing list for MSCC.

Also, WRT you alternator, usually it is just a bad brush. I had mine fixed for $20 at a local starter/alternator shop in an hour. WAY better than 350-450 at the dealer or at the parts store!

Charles

yeah, the dealer said it was a bad alternator and brush. i have an extended warranty on my SC, so that's why i took it to the dealer. i didn't know they had just a starter and alternator shop. the warranty company would only pay what their price list says, so i have to come up with $40, but i figured that wasn't too bad. anyway, thanks for the info. i'll be emailing my address to MSCC. thanks.

Back