West Michigan people:

D

Doug Williams

West Michigan people:

I am still somewhat new to the western MI area and haven't met any of you Western MI dudes.

Would anyone like to have a little get together at Martin or Stanton racetracks?

Re: West Michigan people:

I have no idea where those tracks are. i was in Holland the other day, I was looking everywhere to see if you would be possibly out cruising your SC, we could have met then. That was Sunday afternoon.

-Scott

I have a 96 sport and I'll be near Paw Paw all weekend...try to give me a call...Holland isn't too far away if I remember.

Todd

815-545-1568

I'm in the grand rapids area. Won't see my 92 sc on the road any time soon though. Needs a new motor.

WHO has one for sale???

gerdesjack@hotmail.com

I am located in Allendale (between Grand Rapids and Holland). Not too far from you guys. If anyone is planning a meet, let me know.

Also, if anyone knows where i can find a 94/95 sc for sale in either G.R. or Holland (or relatively close), please let me know. I don't care if it is a private owner or dealer.

Hey, I grew up in near Kalamazoo, but now I live in Salt Lake City, UT. Word to the wise, this is a nice place, but I wouldn't suggest living here. I'm probably moving back next summer. Anyways, I'll have to get in touch with some of you when I come back. Check out
memebers.tccoa.com/superb...rcoupe.htm
if you want to see my car, and let me know if you've seen me cruising around MI.

Hi, this is Scott, remember we were the only 2 SC's at the Lane Automotive Spring Car Show in Watervliet, Michigan? Haven't heard from you in a while whats new. Feel free to drop me a line at KenwoodSC@aol.com

You gonna be back in time this year for the Lane show? I got 3 more SC's going from my town now. I might be buying another SC myself too. Still got the 18" JL sub?

scott1.jpg

show1.jpg

When's the Meet?

Hey Scott, when is that Lane show that you are talking about. I am interested in going. I'm located near Grand Rapids.

Re: When's the Meet?

Not sure on the dates yet but I'll post them in the Events section of the BBS when I get them. Be sure to check the events section. I'll be going to Lane sometime within the next week or so and I'll get the dates. Hope to see you there.

Back