May Meeting in 2 Days

F

forcfed93

Just a quick note to remind everyone that our Club meeting is Saturday at 1 pm. (Rain or Shine).

Visit our Website for location and other info.

www.sccoia.org

Hey Mike,
I won't be making it this weekend. You sent me the e-mail and was getting ready to e-mail you and saw this post. Just lettin ya know I won't be making it.

-Andy "Melon"

Thanks Andy ........

I'd like to get some input from everyone about what weekend dates they have open in June and July.

Id' like to get something planned as far as an outing of some sort.

The Eastern Iowa ALL Ford show is on July 21st.... Other than that there are two good nights of Sprint Car racing at Knoxville in June. Maybe we can put something together in Pella or at Red Rock lake on Saturday. The race dates are June 15th and June 29th.

Aww, man! I'll be up in Michigan at a wedding on July 21. Drats!!!

Dale

Dale,
Something has got to change here! :) You have way to much geting in the way of having fun!!! ;)

Just give me a pretty good notice and I can get it off. Since I'm full-time, I haveta give a longer notice instead of a drop of a hat when I want/need time off.

Whatever works. Depending on where it is and what time it starts, maybe some other NE guys will come over.

-Andy "Melon"

No doubt!

At least I'm trying to figure out a way to go to the MN12 Nationals. Working on convincing my wife that she'd like to go with too.

She's not looking overly enthused, though. :lol:

Dale

Back