parting out my '89 in iowa

H

HABU SR71

I've got a white exterior/maroon cloth interior, 5-speed '89 SC that I'm parting out. Hit hard it the right rear. The car has no engine-BUT-I have an SC engine from a '90 anniversary bird with no blower. Before it was partially dismantled, it ran great. I've also got the seats from the anniversary bird for sale. Not in good shape at all-need to be reupholstered because of rips in leather-$25 for both front seats. I've also got the black/black center console from the anniversary bird in good shape.

Where do you live in Iowa- I am interested in the seats. You wouldn't happen to have pictures of the seats, the ones from the 35th Anniversary SC. I'd like to buy them for my 'Bird.

I live just north of Omaha, Nebraska.

-Andy "Melon"

Wouldn't happen to have a pair of these, would you?

Thomas

Speaker%20Cover.jpg

Need a front bumper cover for my 91 sc was wanting to know how much yours is if it is good shape thx.

wow.. old thread brought back.. started just over 2 years ago hehe..

By the way, if you've got those anniversary seats, I may still be interested :)

-Andy "Melon"

Last edited:
HABU SR71 said:
I've got a white exterior/maroon cloth interior, 5-speed '89 SC that I'm parting out. Hit hard it the right rear. The car has no engine-BUT-I have an SC engine from a '90 anniversary bird with no blower. Before it was partially dismantled, it ran great. I've also got the seats from the anniversary bird for sale. Not in good shape at all-need to be reupholstered because of rips in leather-$25 for both front seats. I've also got the black/black center console from the anniversary bird in good shape.

I'm VERY interested in the 5 speed tranny if it's in good mechanical condition. Email me at dagwood@mchsi.com

Thanks!! ;)

Need peddles

I am looking for the clutch peddle assembly and brake peddle. I also would like to get the master cylinder/res. for the clutch. Let me know how much.
tks

Back