MARCH Meeting .... UPDATED 2-28-02

F

forcfed93

MARCH Meeting .... UPDATED 2-28-02

The March meeting will be held in Marshalltown on the 16th. The location is going to be Applebee's on Highway 14.

Applebee's is located just about a block north of the Highway 30 / Highway 14 interchange.

Visit the SC Club of Iowa site for the details and a map of the location.

For those of you who came to the last Marshalltown meeting, it is the same place we had it the last time we met there.

Club Website: www.albeedigital.com/supercoupe

PS: I here that Applebees will be having a Fried Rice dish on special that day. Anyone for Fried Rice? (Sorry, inside joke .... Right Marc)?

Re: March meeting .... UPDATED 2-24-02

OK.. Really easy to get to. I'll see ya then Mike.. still OK for us non-SC'ed to come hehe.

Anyone that is heading up from the Des Moines area, want to meet up for a caravan? There will be atleast two, maybe even three, MN12's coming from Nebraska.

If anyone wants to meet up in Des Moines for a Marshalltown Caravan, let me know. I think I'm leading the Nebraska caravan since I was at the November meet. Either post here or email me slot18@hotmail.com

-Andy "Melon"

PS- I heard the same thing about that Fried Rice too.. wonder who we'll see this time...

March meeting .... UPDATED 2-24-02

I'm going to be heading up from Des Moines. Let me know any details and I'll get back to you. Thanks

Jeremy
SCThunderbird@msn.com

Re: March meeting .... UPDATED 2-24-02

YES,
As always, all MN12's and Fox bodied cars are welcome to attend. The more the merrier ....... We are looking for a record setting car count at this meeting if the weather is nice.

BUT, Just remember, the club DOES NOT supply the chop-sticks, so bring your own if you want to order the rice!!!!!

Michael Albee -Prez

Back