Weekend event in May

F

forcfed93

I was talking to Tony on Friday and we came up with an Idea for a car show at O'Rielly's Auto Parts on Edgewood Road in CR. (Westdale Mall Area).

We were thinking about doing it insteed of the Monthly meeting. It would begin in the morning and go until 5 pm or so. Then we can more it to Bee Bops Drive-in and combine it with thier Saturday Night Show and Shine.

I also thought that we could hold it over through Sunday and have a club picnic at a local park.

How does May 18-19 sound to everyone? We need to set a date VERY SOON so we can make arrangements with O' Rielly's.

Post your comments here, or send me an email ASAP.

Thanks,

Uh, 3 words Mike. World Ford Challenge. :)

Also, as such, I kind of doubt I'll be able to make anything in CR in May. Since I'll be gone 3 days or so from home, I doubt I'll be going too far outside of WFC.

Dale

Ooops,
I forgot about that.

Nice Catch .....................

Mike

I talked to Tony again, He says it would be better to do it on a Sunday as it is pretty busy on Saturday.

What does everybody think about A Sunday in June?

Mike

I realize different people have different "better" days. For me, Saturday is always better. I can't leave here until 12:30 at the earliest on Sundays, so the earliest I can ever be to C.R. on a Sunday is 1:30, and that's if I'm pushing it. More likely 2:00.

Dale

That's cool..... I just want to see what everyone has in mind and what will work for everyone.

Saturday is a lot better for me too.

Mike

Meeting

Hey Ive never been to one of these meetings before and should have a new motor in my car by mid-march. I am looking forward to meeting all fellow SC owners in Iowa. I am located in Cedar Rapids so any event around here would be great. I will travel to meet up with a great group of guys as all of you sound out to be. Anytime would be cool with me in June as well. Josh

Re: Meeting

Nice to here from you Josh. Feel free to contact me anytime. I'm in CR too.

My number is 366-1945 (days). Evenings and weekends leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Back