interior = 50/50 leather/cloth maroon excellent condition
exterior = silver in excellent condition

i have all motor parts except the block
plus there's no tranny

email me at
mastersbilt@hotmail.com

if interested in any parts

Got a question On a interior part....

Was wondering if you have the Drivers side seat control trim piece ( Lumber, Bolster, Etc..) you could sell me?

Thanks... Jeff

I'm looking for all of the parts I would need to transform my plain 91 to a SC (in appearance only) Please let me know if you have any or all of these parts.

Thanks,

VanSwssAlmd@hotmail.com

Re: Parting Out My '92 SC....this guy is a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's my EEC Module?????? You Fraud!!!!!!!!! I want my money return by Tuesday by FED EX overnight. GET IT!!!!!!!

Re: Parting Out My '92 SC....

Ken,
Have you tried to contact him personally? (Email or by Phone) If not, I'd try that before you result to name calling.

I've purchased parts from here before and had not trouble. If you have tried to contact him, and he hasn't gotten back to you in a reasonable time, then I'd look him up and see what the deal is ........

Cool thinking and kind words will get you much further than blasting someone. I was always told to make my words soft, because they say, "you may have to eat a few of them someday".

Re: Parting Out My '92 SC....this guy is a fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have contacted him by e-mail and phone, actually his mom by phone, Tom said he was involved in a serious accident. His mom knew nothing about the accident. He claimed his was in a coma and both his legs were broken. One would think his parents would know about something so sevre, especially when you live at home with your parents.
I gave him the benific of doubt as far as the accident goes. I asked his mom if he was OK. His mom did not know what I was talking about. I told her that her son told me he was in a serious accident. She acted quite surprised. When someone makes up story as Tom did and it is TOTALLY FALSE then he deserves what is coming to him.
I asked on this discussion board if anyone knew Tom Hopp, I got one reply and it resulted in his home number and some positive back ground on who he is.
I have done business with others on this site and never had I problem either buying or selling.
I also have been a member of the SCCoA since its existence. I also have personally met the people who run this site as well as members who are respected on this site.

WATCH OUT ..... DON'T CROSS THE LINE HERE!!!

Just checking ....... I hate to see someone getting slammed when they don't deserve it.

NOTICE TO EVERYONE: I don't want the Iowa board to become a bashing board, so EVERYONE be warned. I'll have SCCoA shut it down if it happens. It was just put up to communicate news and info back and forth with each other!

If you are having a problem with someone, ALWAYS try to take care of it OFF of the board first. If that fails, and you want to warn others, that's OK .... but keep it respectable, and just state the facts. NO SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS. After all, kids read this too!

Remember, they learn everything from us adults so we need to set a good example!!!!

Thanks,
Michael

I agree!

I had some problems with my computer and personally, and was not able to get a certain part shipped out. I finally got in touch with the person after he had posted a bad statement about me. I was able to send his money back to him, and he posted a new message that I wasn't such a "bad" guy. Sometimes communication is lacking, and someone gets blamed. I think most SC'ers are good and honest people, and I am looking forward to meeting many of you at the March meeting in Marshalltown.
Aaron

Re: I agree!

Aaron,

Did you ever get another SC yet?

Dale

Back