Fun Ford Weekend

M

Mike Puckett

Fun Ford Weekend

It's next weekend the 19th-21st. I'm going to bothe friday and saturday. Gates open at 10 am on Friday and 7 am on saturday. I mass e-mailed everyone about this, too. If you didn't receive the e-mail let me know so I can get you on the e-mail list.

Re: Where is it being held? n/m

Atlanta Dragway, I-85 at the Commerce exit.

Im in!

My check engine light came on Friday so I'll have to get that checked out but otherwise I should be there. Dont know yet if dad is going. Hey Mike wanna do a meet up at the Burger King at Swannee like we used to do?
Jason Parham

Re: Im in!

The gates open at 7 and time trials start at 9. We would need to meet there around 7 to be at the track by 8 to 8:30. That's Ok by me but you'll need to get up awfully early. I'll be there on friday, too. If you wanted to come friday and stay over.

Friday is probably out

If I could go I proably wouldnt arrive until 5:30pm ET best case scenario. Hey waking up early wouldnt be a problem, I left home at 4am CT when we went to Silver Dollar. Do you think you might come Sunday as well, at least to watch. There is a slight chance I might do that, depending on what is planned to occur Sunday.
Jason Parham

Re: Im in!

Mike,

I am coming up Friday afternoon. Is your offer to spend the night at your house still on? If so, what time would be good for you? It will probably be around 5:00 or so.

Mike Donley

Can't make this one...

I won't be able to make this one...I'm all booked up saturday and probably friday as well.

Re: Can't make this one...

I've got room for a couple of you, one spare bedroom and a sofa. Place is a little messy is all.

Anybody know if Darren is coming?

For the love that boy needs a computer! I know his Mustang is show worthy, but Ive never seen the Mark VIII.
Jason Parham

Mike P.

If you remember can you bring that extra top and spacer? I think I might buy it from you if your still up for it.
Jason

Re: Mike P.

I talked to Darrin and he has plans that weekend that have been on for awhile, so he won't make it.
Ok 7-7:30 at the Burger King at the Suwanee exit #111.

Back