Whos going on the 30th????

J

Jason Parham

Whos going on the 30th????

Just wanted to get an idea how many people are going to be at Atlanta Dragway on the 30th of this month. Ive been having some EGR trouble lately but I should have things worked out by then. Looks like this weekend Im heading up to Rockingham NC to an IHRA National Event. My dad an I are part of the crew for a guy we know running in Top Sportsman. IF anyone manages to make it up that way, the car to look for in the pits will be a black '53 Studebaker. The car number is 275. Come say hi if your around.
Jason Parham
1989 XR7

Re: Whos going on the 30th????

I had planned on going but I'm so sick. Flu I guess. Plus my wife went back to Honduras for an indeterminate time and really in the pits. I've been sick since last saturday and not getting better very fast. So, I'm not sure of my status. Anyone who wants to call me and cheer me up please do so.

Wow sorry to hear that

I hate to hear your under the weather Mike. Stay tight and get back in there buddy! I think a good SC meet would be just the thing to get your spirits up. If anyone else is going to Atlanta give me a call today or tonight so I get ready. If nothing happens I guess I'll just have to start on my halfshaft replacement project, but rest assured Id much rather be doing the former. My number is (205) 345-6744.
Jason
1989 XR7

Back