Hey guys got #11 today

H

hipcatrob

Hey guys got #11 today

It's a 35th anniversary, auto, moon roof. (Sorry LJ it was lots less than your asking and in better condition.) Bought it at a local dealer for 2K if you can believe that and it's in good condition. I just couldn't pass this one up. I wasn't going to buy anymore for a while but it pulled me to it like a magnet.(HA HA, yeah right) Anyway you guys can check it out at our next meet, which by the way shouldn't we put something together? Let's do a drive-in get together or something. There's got to be a drive-in somewhere around here.

Rob

Re: #11 today Way to go!

Rob,

You be my idol. I am still working #5. Got a lock on a 35th 5 Speed with blown motor. Maybe the one for me.

Glenn

Huh? Your kidding right?

You know your psycho right? As much as I hate to say it but I dont think this is healthy. So which one is for little Rob when he starts driving? No better yet which one do I drive?
Jason Parham

PS: Guys, 2 more weeks in Dalton then its back to Tuscaloosa for good. Then I can really get back to getting my car running again. I havent worked on it in over a month!

Re: Hey guys got #11 today

Yeah Glenn I'm da man. he he he. I hope you get that anniversary. Yes Jason I am psycho, but I love these cars! I'm sure I'll have some of them around when Little Rob gets old enough to drive. I always wanted to have a few of them but I had no idea I would end up with this many. It's just worked out that way and I ain't complaining.

Any of you guys think we can get together sometime after Christmas?

Rob

DANG!

I'm just proud that I can keep the ONE I've got running. And I mean DAMN proud!!! If I have much more expense on it, I'm gonna have to get it a social security card and sent it to college.
Am I the only broke guy who drives a SC?

Re: DANG!

Try owning 2 while in college!! Hell, I barely have beer money!!

Rob, mind giving me a run down of all 11 you have.

If you don't mind me bieng nosey that is.

Years, Exterior color, interior color & type, type of tranny. I am just curious.

I have go pick up the 35th 5 speed during the long weekend in January. Maybe we can link up or something.

Know anyone the may want to trade Grey Leather front seats from a 93, for a set of 89 to 90 style Grey Leather seats? Some folks don't like the big bolsters and prefer the smaller, I like it that other way.

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn, I know of a 90 with good grey leather for $790 with knocking motor but it's in Fall River, MA. If they've still got it. And Robert, I still want the airconditioning parts off of that one we talked about. Just low on funds right now from Christmas.

Mike,

Yeah MA is bit to for to go get seats. Hell I am finding it hard to just go to South Carolina to get that 35th 5 speed. Should we try to set a meet sometime in February even if its just for hanging out and hit some place to eat and talk SCs?

Glenn

meet somewhere

Hey guys,
I've been silently following y'all for many years now. How about considering Nashville. Especially Franklin just south of Nashville 20 miles. There is a huge mall (Galeria Mall) that is first class in a upper crusty part of town. There is every kind of food place near by you could want. Also on the other side of town (nice cruise on the HWY) where they have the best barbecue anywhere (Famous Daves) at a pretty good price. The local streetrodders hang out in the back of the mall on nice weather Saturdays. Sure be nice to show them what it's all about. Also a couple of drag strips not too far away. This is a big town and there is plenty to do. Motels not too pricey.
give it some thought.

bentwings

89 Titanium bone stock 198k original HG and brake rotors.

Back