Rob I am catching up, I am back home with #4

X

XB70

Rob I am catching up, I am back home with #4

and I also saw what may become #5 on the drive back. A resonably priced 93 Auto Crimsom but with a few issues.

The White 93 of course was not as clean as the strategicly taken photos made it look like, so we had to haggle a bit more to make up for the shortfall of Integrity. It did, however, make it home uneventfully and returned a solid 23 MPG at mostly 80 mph.

Gonna have to get acquainted with my first AOD SC, but I suppose I will adapt after rowing my own.

Glenn

Re: Rob I am catching up, I am back home with #4

Glen,

You should have swung by Silver Dollar Raceway on your way home to give the car a little test.

L.J.

Just throw a Lentech manual valve body in it.

I know what you mean, what most people consider good or excellent condition is usually fair to poor to me. My trip to New York was a waste. The guy said it had one little rust spot on it, he failed to mention that one spot meant the whole car! Oh well. I did get another parts car from Louisville the other day. It has a good black leather int.(my good, not someone else's good)
The other 35th I was looking at in Forest Park fell through also. When I went to pick it up the guy jacked up his price so I had to pass on it. I guess he figured I was desperate to get it and would pay his price, but he was wrong. There are still too many of these out there reasonably priced.
I will just keep looking.

Rob

Back