Silver Dollar this Saturday?

L

ljthawk

Silver Dollar this Saturday?

Are there any details regarding the SCoSE meeting at Reynolds this Saturday?

Thanks,

L.J.

Re: Silver Dollar this Saturday?

In case anyone missed my E-mail the gates open at SilverDollar at 3 pm. Don't get there too early. They'll run till about 11 depending on how many cars show up. They'll be running several classes and will probably have a decent turnout. I'll be there 2:30-3. They'll run time trials class by class till 6-7 or so, enough for 3-4 passes, and start eliminations. Let's park about 2/3 of the way down and try to stay away from the ants and flys this time. anyone running besides me?

I just have to say thanks to the guys who came out to the Silver Dollar Raceway tonight. I enjoyed watching the two SC's head down the track and talking shop & comparing cars.

I'll let Mike give a report on the times that were turned out tonight.

L.J.

Well, earlier this month, I took the SCP raised top and my chopped stock MAF, along with my 245/50/16 goodyears from my 94 and put on my otherwise bone stock 91 and today ran a 15.06 @ 91.56 mph. Those 2 changes knocked .3 sec off my time (Previously 15.352). I can't wait to put the 3.55s in the ass end. It'll pull high 14s no prob.

I ran a best ever 13.735 @ 100.32, 60'--1.973, and 1/8 mi 8.800. I also had a 13.927, 13.907, and a 14.145 when I spun the tires in the cold. The new Mickey Thompson's did the trick.

Back