PDA

View Full Version : meet this month

hipcatrob
10-04-2001, 10:34 PM
Hey guys we gonna have a meet this month? The weather sure is getting nice for it.

Rob

XB70
10-08-2001, 09:56 PM
Rob,

Just added #4 SC to the Fleet. A 93 Auto - White/grey Leather. Very very clean.

I'll bring it to the next meet in November if we have one.

glenn

Mike Puckett
10-08-2001, 10:19 PM
I was thinking about Sat the 27th at Silverdollar Raceway. I got my problem fixed and I wouldn't mind giving these Mickey Thompson's a break-in before next season. I'll mass e-mail and see what the response is.

hipcatrob
10-13-2001, 10:24 PM
I'll bet you bought it from Jason Knee. I was going to buy it but I guess you offered more. Oh well, I guess I'll let you catch up. I'm on #8 now a 91 black with black leather from West Palm Beach and working on #9 this coming weekend, a 35th for cheeeaaap. I know of a clean white/blue 5-speed in Va. if your interested.

I'm all for a meet if I'm off, don't know yet they're talking about changing my shift.

Rob

Dan Lineback
10-13-2001, 11:45 PM
#8...#9????!!!!????!!!! Holy sweet Jesus!!!! Where do you put all these cars??? How do you decide which one to drive? Hell, I've got my hands full with the 2 I've got, plus my 65. Are they all operational and driveable, or are any of them parts cars?

hipcatrob
10-14-2001, 08:54 AM
I've got three that I'm going to use for parts. Right now they're all in my driveway. Early next year I'm going to build a shop to store some of them in. I'm going to buy as many of these as I can!

Rob

XB70
10-14-2001, 12:10 PM
Rob,

You must of really gave a low offer. Yes that's the one I am getting.

I am in the hunt for several of these too. Guess we are on the same wavelength, or just plain fricken crazy.

Way I look at it, the 2002 T-Bird will never meet the performance of the T-Bird SC, so those that want muscle Birds will be coming looking for us. At least that's the theory, LOL.

Glenn

hipcatrob
10-14-2001, 05:17 PM
I offered him $3k. I called him a few days later and he said he had an offer of $3700 from a guy in Ga. I knew it was you! I don't know why but I thought I'll bet Glenn is buying it. You got a good deal.
I'm going to hold on to several of these, I'll probably sell a few of them as I buy them, but I want to keep 3 or 4 for myself. I've been finding some really good buys. People are unloading these things left and right. You have to look in the right places though, and the sccoa buy/sell forum is usually not it. Most of those guys want too much.
As for the 27th doesn't look good, I have to work that weekend.

Rob

Oh yeah Glenn we are freekin CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KINGAFTON
10-18-2001, 08:35 PM
Hey guys, I've got a 94' in great condition! It's in the member section under Afton Lee, the only difference is that it has been painted platinum pearl silver. It's a great looking car! Anyone intrested can e-mail me at aftonjr@bellsouth.net I live in metro Atlanta-Ga. my number is 404.306.8536

Dan Lineback
10-22-2001, 10:44 PM
What time, etc. at Silver Dollar?

Mike Puckett
10-22-2001, 11:31 PM
The track opens at 3 pm. A little later than we're used to but it makes for a shorter day and it'll be a little cooler and maybe a little faster. I'm shooting for a 13.8 this time.