Special.... IRS Bushings!!!

cheeriosluvr

I dont have any minimum order......

for 1 person or for 100 people the price is 37.95 FREE US Mail shipping.....

I have them in stock...... you can call and order today on your credit card ......... 800-766-8671 ask for Todd

paypal hatrick5@juno.com

or

send payment to
Northcoast Performance
289 Fernwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14609
ATTN: Todd

NYS Residence sorry but i have to add 8.25% sales tax and PA Residence i have to add 6% Sales Tax.....

Send me any questions to my emailhatrick5@juno.com

Thanks
Todd

00cobrabushings.jpg

i was unaware that there is any other style besides this one....:confused:

todd

Last edited:
cheeriosluvr said:
[Bi was unaware that there is any other style besides this one....:confused:

todd [/B]

Rich has developed the 2nd generation, uses two pieces instead of three.

Interesting that you're using his picture, I certainly hope you got them from him in the first place.

nope i do not get them from him.....he was the only one that i knew of that had the picture........

here if it makes you feel better ill change it.....:rolleyes:

todd

Good. That would be the cool, and legal, thing to do.

Good price. Just did mine. Highly recommend this mod, especially on cars with high miles. got rid of half my rattles.

How difficult is this install?

Damon, what do you mean? The stock one you replaced was ripped, or the new one you put in got ripped...?

Thanks

Is this for the rear knuckles or the rear upper and lower control arms? I've already got the knuckle bushings, but would be very interested if these are for the rear control arms. In particular the upper control arm to subframe...those bushings don't last very long with aggresive cornering... ;)

Are these poly bushings??

There are a total of 12 IRS bushings, 6 on each side. Each side has the following: 1 upper inner control arm, 2 lower control arm and then 1 upper knuckle (spindle) and 2 lower knuckles. Which bushings specifically are they?

Judging by the picture, they go on the rear end itself - one on each side. They go on the front side of the 8.8" rear end (trying not to confuse anyone) I'm thinking like next to the driveshaft??? I was just under my 'Bird the other day - but this is just a guess by the pictures.

Correct me if I'm wrong.. and if I'm confusing you - don't try to correct me - probably just make it worse :D

-Andy "Melon"

Melon said:
Judging by the picture, they go on the rear end itself - one on each side. They go on the front side of the 8.8" rear end (trying not to confuse anyone) I'm thinking like next to the driveshaft??? I was just under my 'Bird the other day - but this is just a guess by the pictures.

Correct me if I'm wrong.. and if I'm confusing you - don't try to correct me - probably just make it worse :D

-Andy "Melon"

yup you are 100% correct....

todd

So they are infact the differential bushings for the IRS? You'll have to forgive me, but I've spent an enormous amount of time on the front bushings but not any on the rear yet. I'm going to get them done in the near future. And I've found that the bushings that are on the car do not always 'look' like the replacement bushings, especially with the poly bushings. And obviously there has been some misunderstanding as to what specific bushings these are. I don't try to be picky, but it would definately help if you were to be as specific as possible when advertising things for sale. I'm still not 100% sure I'm thinking the same bushings that you have for sale. Based upon Andy's description, I'm guessing that they are the differential bushings for the IRS. You could have saved much confusion if you had advertised them as such instead of IRS bushings. Obviously there are more bushings than just the differential.

joe, thanks ill have them shipped tomorrow and you will have them for the weekend.

007.....i didnt not say that they are Rear Knuckle bushings....that is usually the term put with those bushing....and there is no reason to guess that they are differential bushings as one of my posts a couple up says.....differential bushings

todd

I purchased a set last Tues, and had them in my hands on Friday. Plus, Todd followed up with an e-mail to make sure I received them.

Thanks, Todd!:)

Back