I wish it was real!!!!

motocross_masta

This is one GM that i don't think anyone could be ashamed of driving... i hate the current gto's... they look too much like the grand prix and grand am... i wish it was like this!
what%20the%20gto%20should%20be.jpg

{Edit}Oh yea... PS: It's photoshopped and i grabbed it of tccoa. It looks like it was photochopped off a 94-96 mustang model cause it follows the same coupe lines...

It's still a chevy

The only Chevy I would want to have anything to do with is a Corvette. I just don't like the way they are manufactured. No attention to details, most newer Chevy's just seem cheap. Now a Mercury Marauder, that's a car.

I rather drive a Chev then a ford... Fords have become such POS's then ever these days...

But if any manufacture brings a car over from australia (saddly Detuned becuase of the DOT BS) is a good company.. Now if ford brough the vicheals over from Australia when the POS's they bring over from Europe i may start liking Ford again..

But the GTo `judge' there, change the front end and it won't be too bad :)

image5.jpg

Now give me THAT :) OPPS another chev... [Click for imfo

Last edited:
Now give me THAT OPPS another chev...
Thats not a Chev... its sumthing w/ an H... i dun get what you mean by that... if that was a chev i'd have to have one for sure cause its an actual car... not photoshop...

Holden... it's Australias chevy.. seriously :)

THe Fords over there are sweet too... Can't wait till i move there for least a year :)

Funny thing,
that first photoshopped picture registers to me as a Volvo C70 with a modified nose. Nice car though.

Skip

THATS IT!!

I'm moving to Australia! Nice cars... nice weather... and all the kangaroos you can hit! What more can you ask for... geeze... i guess i better start the, " I wish I wish w/ all my heart...."
-Chris
PS:
that first photoshopped picture registers to me as a Volvo C70 with a modified nose. Nice car though.
I'm still picking up Mustang vibes... look at the rear passenger windows, spoiler and door handles... IT SPELLS MUSTANG!

I was in Austrailia last year for a month and a half and those Holden Monera's are really nice. V8 rear drive nice!! I had a Ford Falcon which was like a taurus but rear drive not the power one only the rental from Hertz. Too bad the steering wheel is on the wrong side so they could be imported.

Attachments

• img_modelhero.jpg
    img_modelhero.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 225
to bad the above car (CV8-R) is only a limited production car.. I like it :) weirdly, less power then the CV8.. but love the looks and other stuff it has :)

gotta... go... to... australia... your allowed to drive european set-up cars here right? Well... in Canada i'm sure... seen a guy bombing around in an european style jag down in coquitlam. Just... are the pedals all the same?

being that i built a few right hand drive cars.. YEP the pedals are the same.. it's just fun shifting with your LEFT hand :)

And i'm going to Australia with in the next 6-18 months for a year, just gotta get myself out of debt first and since that's a PITA of a job for me to do... it may be some time...

Also have to see how Florida works out too :)

And i think you can import them here?? if they meet the Canadian DOT standards for that model year

i dun think i could shift w/ my left hand... i'd have to get the racing shift leavers mounted on my steering wheel... be like driving a ferrari or indi car:) I'd sell my left leg on the black market for the first red one but then it'd have to be an automatic...

Ahh shifting with your left hand isn't THAT hard.. just takes some getting used to, that's all...

Um some Magazine brought over a Holden Commodore SS and compared it too a BMW M5 (the newer one) Thou the `fit and finish' wasn't up to Par with the BMW (WELL DUH!!! talking about a car that's like 1/3 to 1/2 less cost wise then the M5) It kept up with it through all the test, mountain twisties, ect..

wow thats pretty good... plus, there are so many extra options on them fancy cars that you don't even know about half of them until you go list the car to sell it and look into the manual...

AHH just like the new BMW 740?? My god, what's NOT computer controled in it?? all you do is place a key into the slot then PUSH a button to start it.. and then there's a `lever' on the steering colum that allow you to select `park' `Reverse' or `Drive' like YAH!!!! All heating, radio, Navigation, ect, ect is all computer controled throu a monitor...

OH how i miss the pre '70s technology... like my '66 comet.. goign to the engine is like 3 wires (water temp, oil press, coil) minus the Alternator wires.. one my cougar there's like wires everywhere.. but least it's not AS bad as alotof other cars out there...

Oh man..... The falcons are awesome. ive read a lot on them. Can we say taurus on acid? Thats what we need..... A 4th Generation SHO with the Falcon Engine and the Cobra's 6 speed. Oh the possibilities! HaHaHa Id love to see the look on a lot of Corvette owners as a Sedan kicks them in the balls. Chevy had the Caprice-based Impala SS so why cant we have the Falcon now? American cars are getting too refined and conservative. Look at the Holden! Its daring and bold. Thats what we need here on our shores. It would put rice out of business for sure.

Speaking of Rice, have y'all seen the new Acura TSX? Now that looks pretty good to have come from the same designers that created the Civic.

Last edited:
OH'well the Falcons are cool over there too.. I specially like the UTE ones.. (and the Holden Equivlent) they just have a styling that no Rachero or ElCamino ever had.. (and some of those i liked)

Also remember all the cars, basicly, are RWD.. Holden and Ford.. they do have their FWDs too, but i think with ford it's only like 2 models?? and Holden a couple too.. and you haveyour normal `Japanese' cars over there too...

But the V8's in the fords are like 348Hp 5.4L's (3 valve/cylinder) If they weigh the same as a '03 cobra.. they can keep up with them.. and they are N/A!!! AND you can fit 4 COMFORTABLY..

Least with Chevy, they are bringing over the Monaro GTO, and just rebading it as a `Pontiac GTO' and with out the BS over here in saftey and emissions.. it will not be the same as the same car over there...

and the acura TSX is a nice car too :) I hope it gets a optional V6, the 200hp 2.4 is nothing to really brag about :) a nice 270-300 hp V6 and the 6spd would sute the lines of the car more better :)

Back