Need some parts and Added #4 SC

X

XB70

Need some parts and Added #4 SC

Gents,

Wondering if anyone has front fenders and front bumper cover for a 95 SC or where I could find some T-Bird parts. Bone yards in Cloumbus area palin suck. I've decided to get the Black 95 5 Speed fixed up and the body shop told me to try to find some of the parts myself to save a few $$$. Let me know if you have any. E-mail me at Huberg@benning.army.mil

Trying to catch up to Rob. I just added #4 to the fleet. Its a 93 SC Automatic in White and Grey Leather that appears to be extremely clean but with 102,000 miles. Going to FLA to pick it up in 2 weeks.

I'll bring it to the next meet. XB70 is going into the Hangar soon. Major rebuild to include a 95 motor massaged by Doctor Fred. 375 to 400 HP range.

Glenn

Re: Need some parts and Added #4 SC

Keep going and you will have a different one for each day of the week!

Re: Need some parts and Added #4 SC

The fenders are the same across all years, right? If so, Gray & White used parts in Carrollton has several 89-93 Base and LX T-birds, and one 90 SC. As far as the bumper cover goes, it's the same as an LX, and I'm sure some of the boneyards around ATL have a 94-95 LX sitting around, possibly with a good front end (Possibly fenders too). If you happen to locate a 94-95 (or a 96-97) Bird in a junk yard with grey interior, let me know where it's at. I could use some new int. trim (kick panels, console pieces) for my 94.

Back