dyno results

ILIKEJUGZ

Hey guys,
Just got back from the dyno today. Weather here put it off for a few days. We got 502 HP with 659 torqe. Rick said it is close to what he wants but we need to do more tune-ups. And he said we cant race it until we so suspention and transmition. Damm!!! I am going to borrow my friends scanner tommorow and might be able to get this paper thing to prove to you guys. Later guys.

George

sorry buddy, you are a far cry from 9's. I just tuned this last night for someone, and it might make 9's, but barely. And no it's not a 6cyl

dyno.jpg

Last edited:
Magic fantasy land where my SC is a million miles an hour!!!

ha ha ha 659 torque, thats all?! dude i got that with a blown head gasket and a shot of NOS man. besides since jugz and I are in fantasy land I stapled wings to my car and am going to fly to the next shootout, watch out cuz JUGZ magic mechanic is gonna make MY car a milion miles an hour and put LAZER beams in the head lights:D :D I shall be the only million mile an hour SC with all new parts and gadgets an rubber bands!!! and im gonna get all the parts in and installed in 3 weeks.:D :D :D God i didnt know Lsd was still common, but Im otta touch with such things but JUGZ is trippin his @$$ off!

tryin' to keep the cat in the bag...

For obvious reasons, I don't wanna say too much but Jugz has gone beyond the normal realm of SC'ing as we know it. Those that read the 4-Sale section of the TCCoA might have noticed him selling all of the rear upholstery from his car. He bought a bunch of goodies from me but all I can say on this board is that he bought 2 of everything.

no rear seat...
2 of everything...
double the hp/tq figures...

Jugz, you still want those tractorpull headers?

'bird

Originally posted by ILIKEJUGZ
Tbird88............ What are you talking about you idiot???
whoa, talk about a case of the pot callin' the kettle black...
Sorry about that JuGzie, I digress, forgot you wanted to keep it all a secret....

By the way, you can hate me now.

'bird

LOL ......This thread could be priceless
could be priceless? It already is. Maybe he won't make 9's but you know what, if he shows up w/ a timeslip proving what he said about the dyno he's got a car that should be able to beat some of yours. Most of our cars are practically stock and his is looking pretty good so far. Especially since he's only been working on it for how long?

motocross_masta said:
Maybe he won't make 9's but you know what, if he shows up w/ a timeslip proving what he said about the dyno he's got a car that should be able to beat some of yours. Most of our cars are practically stock and his is looking pretty good so far. Especially since he's only been working on it for how long?

What are you talking about?

There are some guidlines in this club. One rule we have is regarding dyno results and time slips. Post a copy of either one or send it to the club webmaster, along with the SCCOA witness and there you go.....a valid HP claim or time slip.

Untill then shut the .@%& up and get back to us with something worth reading. He claims 500 HP.....yet he has not said what was done to the car. At least that would let us know that he has some idea of what he is talking about.......and if he does not know what was done, well then get that mechanic friend of his to speak on his behalf......like he did before.

Otherwise it's all bull.........ahhhh why am I wasting my time.

:mad:

hee hee

this thread is sooo funny and if its all true i want to say hey Im an @$$, but if its not you are, but untill then its so damn entertaining that you can post forever about it, it makes me laugh my @$$ off.:D :D

Hey tbirdsc357,
Before you go knocking on what i said why don't you take the time to read what my post said instead of rushing through it and quoting me for absolutely no reason at all... Did you not see the "IF" in the "IF he shows up w/ a timeslip proving what he says about the dyno..."
Untill then shut the .@%& up and get back to us with something worth reading.
1.)Its called freedom of speech, he can talk about what he wants, when he wants, where he wants. If you don't appreciate it then i reccommend you don't read the threads started by ILIKEJUGZ.
2.)"Get back to us with somehting worth reading" This, just like lessonintorque just stated, is worth reading, its funny as hell.

-Chris

PS: I meant Dyno Sheet but I'm not gonna edit my last post because I don't wanna be put in the position where you accuse me of adding in the "if" afterwards...

motocross_masta said:
could be priceless? It already is. Maybe he won't make 9's but you know what, if he shows up w/ a timeslip proving what he said about the dyno he's got a car that should be able to beat some of yours. Most of our cars are practically stock and his is looking pretty good so far. Especially since he's only been working on it for how long?

Come on man, you've been around here long enough now to have read what it takes to get our 3.8 sc'd engine to do 400 hp,not to mention 502 or whatever Jughead is claiming. I'm intrigued by your statement that 'his car is looking good".... If you have pics of this world beating engine then bust out cause Jugz isn't. Lastly i don't care how seasoned a mechanic his freind is you don't tear down an engine to the bottom end,order all the go fast parts,rebuild supercar and dyno in 2 and 1/2 weeks. If we see a dyno sheet it still won't prove much without pics,seeing as the pics will prove that perhaps there once was a 3.8 in the engine bay,but alas ....Not any more........

Hmmmm....

I smell poopy!

But I think "ILIKEJUGZ" already stole my idea.

Now listen here folks, anybody here know anything about welding stock forged cranks butt end to butt end. I've tried it about 4 times now with my Bernz-o-matic oxy acetaline torch and I keep bending them.

When I assemble them the engine runs with a noticeable lope. I tossed out the M90 and decided to go with 2 lightning SC's. Now does anybody know anything about welding the pullies together with the trusty bernz?

Now see, i got really really jealous of toyota supra turbos getting 850hp on the dyno and I got annoyed that you can get 600hp out of a Cobra motor with all the bolt ons.

So I'm gonna one-up them all. And the engine that I'm building is beyond ANYTHING that any of you have imagined before. Just start thinking super high tech. I'm talking 5 valve per cylinder technology that is camshaftless. I'm talking direct injection. I'm talking compound supercharging/turbo charging. I'm talking turbine power. Baby, but I don't wanna blow my cover. Rather make you all think that I'm da-bomb and spend the next 3 years trying to prove it.

Watch out cause "ILIKEJUGZTOO" and melons, ta-ta's, headlights, balloons, missle silos, mountain ranges, honkers, cannons, cans and wild udders!

All youze suckaz in fo' a beat down!

I'm convinced that ILIKEJUGZ is really one of the regulars playing a joke on all of us.

Think really hard, who is a prankster, who is smart enough to act so dumb, and who would call themselves George just to mess with the person who owns this club ? Here's a clue...he drives a neon with spotted cow seat covers.

David

motocross_masta said:

1.)Its called freedom of speech, he can talk about what he wants, when he wants, where he wants. If you don't appreciate it then i reccommend you don't read the threads started by ILIKEJUGZ.

Never mind...I just edited my own post.

............and David, this better not be someone messin around:D

Last edited:
Jugz's dyno sheet

Hey Guys- It appears that ILIKEJUGZ must like me too! He emailed me a jpg file of his dyno sheet to host for him. It's not the 600rwhp he was hoping for, but with some tuning he should get there. I'm a little skeptical because he didn't include an a/f ratio but and here it is anyways.......

fb1f897c.jpg

Back