My parking lot is cursed

Car2n

Thieves once again struck at my car. This time they broke the rear side window and took all my stereo. Ripped the dash apart and even took my dual sub enclosure. Nailed the guy parked beside me too. At least they didn't take the whole car this time.
I had my truck stolen twice and everyone I talk to has had their car either vandalized or stolen at one time or another.
It's time to find a house with a garage instead of leaving the car in a parking lot sight unseen.

That blows!!!

...Or you could hunt the phuckers down and open up a can of whoopass on their sorry hides!!! :mad:

I hate that kind of crap! I got burned this way a lot with previous cars that I've owned, and I don't think there is a more low-down cowardly thing someone could do! If you want what I've got, then for Christ's sake, be man enough to confront me for it. If you can beat me down, you can have it! :mad: ...But I'm suggesting you won't walk away without paying for it one way or another.

Regards,

Sean

The funny part of this (if there is one) is they they routed through the glove box and console and they didn't touch any of my crap tire money or even the change I had sitting in the console.
I guess they don't like cash unless they have to hock something for it.

Back