Exhaust Question

motocross_masta

When we bought our car we were told it had an aftermarket Stainless steel exhaust on it. He said nothing more and being the dum@$$e$ we are we didn't ask. Well, it sounds great (In my opinnion) but i would like to know what kind of exhaust it is. Does anybody know how i could figure it out w/out finding the guys number? (we're in middle of moving) Maybe take it to a shop to look for logos or identification markings of any sort? Any help would be Greatly appreciated.
-Chris

I responded to this in your post on the non-tech forum entitled "Two questions" . In short ,take it somewhere that can lift up your car and let you walk around underneath and ask questions.

jeff

Take a picture..Look at name on resonator..look at name on mufflers...That will give us a good idea..Mandrel bent or not

Chris - the only stainless aftermarket system (besides a custom) that I've ever seen for our cars is the Borla. On that one the rear muffler tips were not positioned correctly and you had to trim the opening under the bumper a little. However, there should be brand markings on the mufflers & resonator.
Jim.

Joisey Jim said:
Chris - the only stainless aftermarket system (besides a custom) that I've ever seen for our cars is the Borla. On that one the rear muffler tips were not positioned correctly and you had to trim the opening under the bumper a little. However, there should be brand markings on the mufflers & resonator.
Jim.

Ditto, I've been looking around a lot lately and the only true SS system that I've found was the Borla also...

RJ

Back