SCCOSE Stickers

M

MickeyD LX50

SCCOSE Stickers

I had some stickers made with the SCCoSE logo for my car.

<image src=http://wsphotofews.excite.com/024/eD/aa/9k/5m13320.jpg>

The text is Ford Blue and the bird is Metallic Charcoal They are 12" long X 3" high

They cost me 12.50 each. Does anyone want me get them one?

Mike Donley

Re: SCCOSE Stickers

Hey Mike, looks nice. Could you post/send me a pic [email]thenewcoms@netzero.net[/email]of it, but not that close up? Just a normal pic. I want to see it with some of the car included. I know you said 12x3 but sometimes I need pic to make the ol mind understand. Also can the text color be changed? Not too sure if the blue will look good with my red. Ok two more thing. Wonder if the SCCoSE site addy could be put on the bottom. That way if someone sees it maybe parked or passing by, they will know were to look us up at.

You can get any color you want, same price. About website, it might be a little small to read, but if you want it I can get it. Might raise the price a little.

<image src=http://wsphotofews.excite.com/011/iP/E2/Er/5u51664.jpg>

Mike Donley

Wow!!! that looks great. Can I get the lettering in white? Either way, I want one.

I want one. Don't think the blue shows up well enough though.

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid
White 91 SC - '95 Engine and Blower, Terminator Resonator, No rear Mufflers, Removed air silencer, and the fastest shifting, nastiest chirping auto you've ever seen. Coming soon (as soon as UPS comes) - Intercooler fan and MAC intake

Hey Mike,

Got the sticker yesterday. Looks great!!!
Got any tips on the best way to apply it? Any "special" preparation necessary (other than basic cleaning) for the glass?

To all you guys that don't have one of these, you ought to get one....it really came out nice!!!

The guy at the sticker shop said to put a strip of tape vertically over the center of the sticker. Position the sticker where you want it so it is level without removing the backing, and tape the sticker down. Lift one side of the sticker , peel off the backing and cut the backing off next to the tape. Rub the sticker from the center toward the end in an up-down motion. This will keep bubbles from forming. With one side stuck down, remove the tape and the backing from the other side and rub it down towards the other end. Then remove the top protective sheet.

Mike Donley

Back