Finally Found One!

wazmunstr

for all you base model t-bird guys out there. i have found a site that makes white face glow gauges for your car :) (temp, speedo, fuel). i have been looking in the wrong place. procarpartsonline.com has some made for 89-92 mercury cougar and believe me this will work (for the idiots, mercury is from ford lol) so you have 2 to choose from!

http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=MCY-COU-8992-SVXX-XXNR-RVGX

http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=MCY-COU-8992-WHXX-XXNR-RVGX

have fun! i know i will :)

word...

-waz

careful man

hey i dont wanna upset anyone or get sued by some company or anything.... but this is only what i have heard.... not sure if its true or not, but i hear that that company is kinda shadey. my friend was gonna get gauges from them but heard that they arent that great of quality and the instructions were in very poor english translation or something to that effect. so i dunno for sure. the prices are GREAT... but hey... anyone with any experience with them and they're input would be awesome!!!!

i also hear that there is a guy in tccoa that makes CUSTOM gauges!!!! bullit style for any MN12!!! boost gauges and everything. ill try to find out, and get back my info back to this thread!!. Adam

mine are from procarparts.com. they don't come with any instructions at all. they aren't too quick to help if you have a return. they sent me gauges for a turbo coupe the first time. the second ones they sent were for the SC but the transformer blew out. finally i ordered the silver face ones and they are working. there are a few threads on the installation of them if anyone needs help.

I ordered 1989-93 clear corners from them and didn't have a problem. Quality seemed good, and they still look good 2 years later.

hey thanx guys! ive seen those gauge faces in other sites. i think ill order them from somewhere else then. and ive seen them for cheaper. if 2 guys tell me they are serviced bad then ill believe them. thanx.

White face gauges are pretty simple so they are available from many places. Check out the favorite parts at the TCCOA and you'll see some made by a MN12 guy. He also can make custom faces, and indiglo type faces.

Back