Heartland Tensioner Pulleys (Order Info)

Nettlesd

Heartland Billet Tensioner Pulleys (Order Info)

Secure Online Ordering

Or order by phone:

Ordering Information

Picture:
DSC01093.jpg

Last edited:
Nettlesd, and ones interrested in the Heartland pulleys.
I have put 3000 miles on the pulleys. Just got back from a trip through Wisconsin.
I took the pulley off and measured the diameter. They had no wear. So I believe
that Heartland & Nettlesd have come up with a very good product.

I have one pulley with the belt running with the ribs of the belt on the pulley face.
It has no wear. The bearings in the pulleys are very good quality.

If the power steering pulley that matches the idler pulley is the same quality machine
and assembly work performed as the idler pulley, HEARTLAND & NETTLESD have a
hit on their hands.

I have lost count on how many compliments and pictures that have been taken of my motor
since I have installed the Heartland pulleys. I can't wait to get the power steering pulley
to complete the looks of the set.

Thanks for putting this idle pulley and the power steering pulley set deal together Nettlesd.
I will try to get a picture up of a polished set tomorrow.

Thanks again Nettlesd and Heartland for making my motor look good.

RANDY

Here is another pic with the pulleys installed polished.Not very good pictures,
but the best i could come up with on the motor.

Attachments

• pulley2.jpg
    pulley2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 696
I'll give them a call and find out and report back. I wonder if he ran out of the wider tensioner pulley. He didn't make very many of those.

I tried top contact them both mail and by phone..No idea whats going on..I ordered and paid for these when info wa savailable...If anyone talks to em..Just lemme know whats up..Ill try again sometime this week

Damon,

I thought that Kristi had contacted you when I spoke to her. She said that she had emailed you to let you know about your pulleys and the wait. I believe yours is being held up because of the problem on the hub. They are suppose to do the machining this week.

Here's what I posted on another thread.

"Just to let you know about the P/S pulley, the hub did not fit the P/S pump shaft. Thomas Aden has sent Heartland a pump so that they can get the machining correct. They will correct the error next week and fill the orders and/or replace the hub for those that have already received a P/S pulley."

I'll call tomorrow and find out where they are at and see if Kristi will go ahead and send your tensioner pulleys to you. Then, when the hub is corrected, she can send that out separately.

They're good people, it's just that when this was being done, they started getting some big orders from some top name HD people.

i'm assuming these are still available? if so, great! :cool:

my plastic tensioner pullies are squeaking. kind of embarassing :eek:

The tensioner pulleys are a stocked item. The same with the Power Steering Pulley. I would also assume so for the Billet Flow tensioner pulleys.

Lee Maust and I were looking over his while changing out a blower belt at the track last week and noticed all 3 of his are worn unevenly, 1 has grooves in it and the bearing is shot with very low mileage. From what I can tell the bearing is walking in the bore on the one with the grooves. I know he has very low mileage on them so hopefully Heartland will stand behind them.

I would just call Mike at Heartland and explain the situation. These pulleys should resist wear quite well since they are made from 7075 aluminum instead of 6061 aluminum like all the others. But, you never know with a pulley.

These pulleys should resist wear quite well since they are made from 7075 aluminum instead of 6061 aluminum like all the others.
The pulley wear is unrelated to material in this case, it is due to the bearing walking in the bore. I am sure Lee will be addressing his problems with Heartland. Also, a 70 series aluminum isnt any better than a 60 series if it isnt the proper condition.

Paul

SCrazy said:
After 9 months or so of use is anyone seeing grooves worn into the surface of the pulleys?
Yes.... I have 3 Heartland pulleys and one of them has developed the lines you are describing. They feel just like the line that developed in the OEM plastic ones that were on the car before. Very Strange I thought.. :confused: The bearings in it were totally shot as well in the heatland pulley that developed the grooves. My other two pullys are fine.

I have been meaning too call heatland to ask them about this but have not yet, but now, having seen this thread I'm going to do just that. I really like the pulleys too.

Jeff B.

Back