Next meet??

S

skine75

Next meet??

I just joined the SCCoSE and wanted to know when the next meet is. I'd like to show off my new XR7 and get some tips from you guys about mods and such.

Look forward to hearing from you guys!

Re: Next meet??

At this point the next meet is the national meet in Oklahoma City labor day weekend. I'll be in Orlando on business Aug 10th to 16th and won't be available either of those weekends. If anyone else has any ideas, post them.

sweeet!!!

Its about time we had another XR7 owner join us. Kick A$$!!! Welcome to the club dude! By the way, whats your name man and where are ya from?
Jason Parham
Tuscaloosa, AL

Cougars rock!

Hey, my name is Robert Alldread and in live in Conyers, GA. I am on my 2nd XR7. I love these cars to death. I sold my first one a while back and just couldnt stand to be with out it. So I got another one and want to spend the next year or so modding it up and repaint it.

Jason, I see that your the only other XR7 owner, I think when the next meet happens, I'll have to get up with you and trade some mod ideas.

Look forward to meeting everyone!!

p.s. Everyone calls me skin-e, even my mother and wife.

They sure do!!

Well the only mods i got are a removed air silencer and 3.55 rear gears. I picked up a "Cougar XR7" badge off circa a 1969 car at a swap meet. I want to use double sided tape and put it on the right side of the black panel on the passenger side of the dash. It may be a few months before I can bring my car to a meet. As you may have seen in my earlier post, Ive got the motor apart for a rebuild. Well anyways, mine is a 89 black on burgandy cloth. Its a fairly well equipped car with a moonroof and a 5 speed as well. I have pics of it on both the SCCOA and SCCOSE members pages. Tell us about yours.
Jason

Back