Daytime Running Light Delete Module

Tazer999

Where exactly does it go? I am looking behind the drivers side headlight but I don't see anywhere to plug it in.

Am I blind or whats goin on? Help!! :D

Tazzer, I'm pretty sure that with the earlier SC's its mounted on the rad support, about half way up. I can't remember what side it is on though. I had a hadr time finding mine too, the later SC's have it where you were looking.

ryan, I'll post a pic later tonite of where it goes. I just did mine about a week ago. I'd post it right now, but I'm at work.

Ryan,
I couldn't find the pic that I took, I guess I deleted it by accident. The factory location for the DRL Module is on the inside of the radiator support, on the drivers side. You'll have to pop out a couple christmas trees and move the rubber shield out of the way to see it. It will have an oval connector, and the plug will be on the bottom. Good luck!

Scott

Argh, so I do have to take out that plastic sheild. Alright thanks a lot Scott, it will be going in tomorrow along with my engine, :D I finally got it back from the machine shop so time to make the beast run again.

Hows yours comin along? Besides having spare parts left over, haha

I'm gonna be sealing up the engine tonite, and hopefully dropping it into the car on monday. Wednesday is my goal to have it running completely.

Unfortunately, I have to wait to get my autometer stuff back. I had to send the fuel pressure gauge and the pod back cause the pod was the wrong one, and the gauge didn't work. Oh well....I can wait.

Back