3.8L sc into a v6 mustang

spoiledteamraci

yea.. well not totally off subject. but have some extra sc pieces laying around (pretty much the entire motor except the block) haha and someone was askin bout puttin the sc and stuff onto a 3.8L 2000 mustang.. well i know it can be done.. what all has to be changed if anyone knows. haha i know there would have to be computer work and sum fuel and a lot of other stuff.. jus wondering if anyone knows somene or any hints. id really like to get the stuff sold and i bet itd be badass when he got it dun..

thanks anyways

1989-1995 Donor Supercoupe. Take all the wiring from it, and then get an upgraded fuel pump. Then use a T-5 tranny out of a GT mustang or the 4r70w,M5R2, or AOD from the Supercoupes. Then you might need different motor mounts as well. You will also need a taller hood, and stronger rear end. By the time it is all said and done you would be better off finding a GT Mustang to start with. It will be cheaper to go fast with and perform much better than the SC motor.

This is just some of the stuff, I am sure there is plenty more that would need to be done.

Try and get ahold of V6Sprout. I believe he posts on one of the V6 Mustang forums quite a bit???

Thomas

Back