Is THIS for a Super Coupe? Confused?

I thought the SC was discontinued after 95?
As in 95 is the last year of the SC, Not 1996. If I'm correct, then you might be able to use some info to fix things on a SC that is listed in the book, but alot of info may be different on a 95 SC.

who knows

there are no SC's after 95... so i dont know about that manual.... personally i dont even like manuals, i can never follow them, i always get lost,, the best thing for service is to come to this site and post. all you guys here are awesome.
Damon

That guy is smoking crack. The 96 manual doesn't have anything on SCs because there WEREN'T any. And in case anyone is wondering, there were NO SVT birds, nor Limited Editions (dealers optioned them w/trim) made. He probably got fired from that dealership and made off with all their manuals.lol

Not to mention that there is not ONE manual that has all the info you need. Ford makes at least 4 different manuals to cover the entire vehicle.

from what I've read over at TCCOA there was a sc made in 96- down in mexico; hence the picture of the world on the manual

i migth disagree down here they ran until 1995 :D

1995 xr7 5 speed.... that should be a cool car to take to a sccoa metting

Show us a picture of one or at least an article or something. If there are any for sale people here in the states might be interested in going down there to get one.

The Mexican discussion we had some time ago, and the consensus was that they offered Supercharged Cougars until '95 in Mexico

Back