Synchromesh is the BOMB!!!

lessonintorque

Man I manage a Jiffy lube and it never occured to me to try tp put synchromesh in my tranny but I did today when one of my guys serviced it for me. And man it took the grind out of my poor beat up tranny SOOO fast, Its works great I encourage all of you to try it, its Awesome!!! It works so much better, my 3rd gear always has had a bad grind to it ever since I bought the car but man it is almost non-existent now. Im telling you guys if you go to do your tranny soon try it out, you wont regret it!:D :D

I've heard for years that Synchromesh is the best fluid. It should be available at most GM dealers and Southern Gear.

yes its synthetic

Yeah its a syn formula from gm found in there newer manual trans. An yes JJaney YOU told me, and when I was thinking of what to put in, I thought about YOUR post on synchromesh and put it in. So thank you man its the greatest stuff, I used to use redline MTL90 but I swear I like this better. Ive never seen results that fast from fluid.

Has anyone had any problems with it? I am just wondering because I need to do a change and would like to try it.

-Steve

Well Im pretty sure that there really isnt any way there could be a problem. I mean its just a GM patented synthetic gear oil for manual trans. At my jiffy lube we charge 27.99 for the manual trans drain and fill and 30.00 for the synchromesh, im sure you could do it by yourself cheaper but hey at least you dont get dirty! But hey I dont pay for it so it doesnt matter to me anyway! I just know I saw immediate results. Its good chit mang.

Dammit, why we gotta talk about this now. Sunday night, I dropped in my engine/tranny. TRanny got all mobil 1 synthetic, And now there's somethin better? WTF. I always find things out too late. What up with that?

Back